Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed Would You Have If You Had All Your Crumbs Back

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by You4ia, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Ummm.... Prolly close to an ounce maybe? I have no idea.

2. Personally? Probably like an ounce or so over the years... My one friend though, probably close to a quap haha. Never quite got the hang of the delicate art of bowl packing. Easy to learn, difficult to master.

3. but to respond i dont get question is it how much weed have we wasted? or just lost to floor or death cracks in cars? alot i suppose

well holler if you've got anything to help me along the way id sure love the input

Just posted a little project LST for increasing your yield. Cheap too, a ball of twine and you are rocking.
    :)

5. 5 years smoking almost daily..... Say you lose .02 g a day (being generous, I throw out shit if I don't like how it looks)

That's 36.5 grams on a conservative side, but I probably throw out more like .05 every time I smoke, so that about 91.25 grams. I also threw out 8 grams of shitty weed once. So I'll say I've wasted 98.25 grams.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #26 ThreeFiftyZzz, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    I literally never drop any. I'm so meticulous when it comes to it that it's probably not even a quarter of a gram in a year and a half span.. I even break down my unfinished joints and combine them for another j or a bowl.

7. If we count the 5gs I lost due to the wind and my own stupidity, probably an ounce. If not, about 23gs?

Happy toking!

8. #28 foxforcefive, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    Why you gotta depress me on Friday? I'm just imagining all the dank weed I've lost over the years turning into a fucking mega-nug and falling right into my lap.  :cry:

9. A Fuck Tonne.

It's why i cry myself to sleep at night...

10. 0g we don't waste shit around here bra