Huge Thc Bomb What The Fuck

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Jul 18, 2014.

1. As far as the clones go im going to just flower them outside .. so im just curious as to when they would began to flower outside . Here's an updated pic of them im taking it right now

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    They are exactly 2 inches tall .. lol

Attached Files:

2. Thanks texas .. I wish I had another light so I could do a perpetual grow .. so im forced to leave them outside .. its super illegal where I am as well . I live in kentucky .. lol

i feel your pain brother... i have chrohns, and a liver problem, been through all the painkillers....had huge addictions to opiates at points in my life.. and benzos, and alcohol..

i still struggle.. my tolerance right now is low for the opiates, but it's a necessary evil, i tend to make it worse, tolerance will skyrocket to 15-20 lortabs a day,  and then i'll stop for a while, until the pain is unbearable, and then i'll be back on the opes....

right now i'm at the place where i just came down from the 15-20 a day habit, been without for about a week, smoking a bunch of herb, and stomach releif pills lol... gotta get the tolerance down!!! get refills tomorrow, but if i dont have this week of abstinence, i'll run through what im prescribed in a couple days..............then i'll REALLY be up shit's creek....been there many times... what's that definition of insanity again?  :) :(

sorry didn't mean to take the thread off track... just relating

4. 6th or 7th node, they'll probably be about a foot tall when they start making preflowers and then 60-90 day of packing on the cocyxs, probably 2.5 to 3 feet tall when finished.... i wouldnt lst or top or fimm or anything on those clones.... just one big cola... not enough veg time to try to develop branchs

5. Man Texas I hear ya .. ive struggled over the years with all kinds of demons .. loratabs being the main one ans xanax being the other .. they've made it so hard here that drs won't even prescribe pain pills anymore .. well at least family doctors .. you have to go to a pain clinic .. or the methadone clinic . I have friends that go to the methadone clinic and man they are like zombies . So indolent want to do that .. I dont really smoke herb either i grow because Im addicted to growing it.. lol .. i wasn't planning on topping on doing anything thing to the clones . Your right about that .i think i should be able to pull at least 2oz off each clone .. what do you think ..

6. I grew up in texas .. Richardson then Plano then allen then Princeton ... I miss it man .. in hate here

7. Little update .. I gave them nutes today for the first time in 24 days . I also gave the little clones the same nutes .. so hopeful it boosts things along .. plants are starting to flower nicely ans im already starting to see tiny trichs .. I cant believe it.... ill post a pick after work .. these little bitches don't play around they get right to business ...

8. I guess all the yellow leaves at the bottom are from the nitrogen toxicity I had .. so im hoping when I flushed 24 days ok that it helped.. it must've because no new growth has it .. I will probably only feed nutes every 3rd time .. straight water 3 times then nutes .. i dont r eallly know ill have to serve how they handle this dose

9. Ok blades .. I have a question .. do y'all think that all my yellowing in the bottom leaves are from the flushing i did and then waiting 24 days to feed nutes ... or may a cal mag Def....?? Should I add some Epsom salt to my water when I water next time .m im kid a desperate at this point .... im getting nervous.. im thinking all the nutes I gave them this morning will help .. I guess we will see in about a week ..

10. yeah no prob with yellowing at the bottom, as long as the new growth looks good and healthy, and i figure 2oz per plant is totally realistic (alot can happen in flowering though)

just be careful not to burn em, easier to fix hungry than burnt ;)

i'm in the DFW area :)  i know Richardson and Plano pretty well :)

used to have some good friends that stayed up in Plano :)

11. Small world Tec lol.. ok guys .. I just heavily defoliated my two big girls .. now I know there is all kinds of controversy over to defoliated or not too .i can tell you that my 2nd time growing I grew northern lights number 2 I believe and I yielded 6 something oz off an auto that was about 36 in tall and 32in around .. my last grow I just finished was a northern lights blue auto .. she got 21 1/2 inches tall and about 18 inches round . I got a little over 4 oz off her .. both grows are on these forums where were.. shit just ask bozie ..

Im goimg to copy a link I would like yall to read about dxfoliation its very informational and educational ..

Then im going to post pics..

12. http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-defoliation-tutorial

Everyone read it please it'll only take a few minutes and give me your thoughts .m

Waiting on phone to charge a little more so the flash will work .. lol

13. Im about to post kush.. waiting for a little more battery so I have flash

20 mins or so if I stay off this phone .. lamp

Lol

14. ok its working hang on

15. taller one is 29 inches

Attached Files:

16. shorter one is 26 1/2 inches

Attached Files:

17. buds are forming nicely and pretty fast i think . What do yall think ?

Attached Files:

18. I think I see pistils in the nodes