Huge Thc Bomb What The Fuck

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Lmao akzeronine!!

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ok guys here's and updated pic .. I removed the shelf that was in the closet and used some 1 bys and some decking I had a work laying around... I raised it about 14in .. so I hope that helps ..

Sort the pics the hps light is awful in pics

Attached Files:

3. Ok im back .. hope every on had a great day ..

4. Im guessing you're going to have an 8 week flowering time?

5. Hey dude looks good. Still on a break going to wait till spring, after losing those last few I layed out ive been looking at other places. Walking through brambles and shit laying traps. Found 1 or maybe 2 places this time. Gonna watch em for few months then pop some in. :)

Anyway those beauties are coming along nicely man. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are one hell of a gardener

6. NExt time use a scrog and you will avoid height issues

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. lookin good :)

here's my outdoor this year: just now starting to flower

Attached Files:

8. #68 newbkushgrower, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Lovin the ladies retardedtexas ; awesome spot for a guerilla grow too.

9. They look great ... especially for being outside ..

10. Thanks bozie you've been thru every grow with me from my very first to this one... I have some pests eating the underside of the leaves which in turn is making little white spots on the top of the leaf .n I sprayed with a insecticide organic of course since im flowering .. so im hoping that helps..

Oh by the by I have preflowers

And newbkushgrower .... im probably going to do a 9 week flower.. I guess ill just wait and see how they .. im excited ..

11. Here's the little clones

Attached Files:

12. The clones are tiny right now im hoping they get at least 12in before they start flowering .. but seems unlikely considering aug is right around the Corner .. what do all of you think ? How big will the clones get in veg before they start to flower...????

13. 9 week veg i think

14. Thanks bozie .. you've followed me thru every grow ive ever Done.. how's your knee ? And hips and headaches.. etc..

15. august 21st anything thrown out will flower asap

6th or 7th node is when it's mature enough.... or when they aren't + shaped nodes, but Y nodes...

i've thrown clones out at late was mid july that have made it to 3ft tall by the 6th or 7th node and flowered...

16. Ok texas so you saw how big my clones are .. they are probably only 2in tall maybe starting on there 3rd node . So how tall do you think they'll get? Are you saying maybe 2 or 3 feet tall??

Shit I was thinking only 12 inches or so

17. Hey dude clones are looking healthy. Im unsure how things work with clones as never done it so never really read up on it. I would guess as soon as they've got a good root system then they good to go. But you'll have to guess at what height to flower if using lights. Im sure its ..... at 12in at end of veg, full height of flowering would be around 24in. Thats if im remembering right. Doing autos kinda sent me down a new path as I've still got 2 seeds lol.

I've got quite the collection of seeds now.

Some came from some bud that was chock with seeds and still blew my head off. In a 1/4oz ive had atleast 25-30 seeds ;) sadly no strain info, which round my parts. Its get what your given. No time for the conissuer (sp?) Or gardeners.

18. Hip wise getting worse, Now spin and shoulder. All on right side which is a bitch lol. Headache came from codine and tramadol. Switch to diazapam then to Amitriptyline. Which did me no good after only being on them for 3 days, and sent me mad in the head. Cleaned the house lovely on a mad ocd hyper then took it out on my wife by arguing over nothing. Pardon the language but fuck knows why?? So stopped talking them this morning smoked a shit load as soon as I woke up, been stiff on the joins but no pain and no flips.

Something so completely out of face, over a couple of pills, , ment to make you better. Needless to say doctors in the morning lol.

19. yeah i think you'll make it 2.5, 3 feet when they finish up

you can do 24/0 inside, for clones to speed em up, and then you can pretty much throw em outside and flower em (perpetual grow)

7-8 weeks inside under 24/0 and then outside any time of the year (where i'm at i can throw plants out in mid february and have flower them in the spring) and then take clones from those, throw THOSE clones back under lights until july, and flower em in the long fall season..... 2 harvests a year (perpetual veg and flower)

really though man, the long fall flower is where it's at.... difference between 3oz on a 3 foot plant or a LB on a 6 foot plant.....so pick your poison :)

i dont have enough light, and i'm in a super illegal place......so i gotta work with what i got (sun flower light)  

if i had the option i'd be indoor with a veg room a dark room, and a clone room..and do it all perpetual inside...

20. Bozie pills are awful .. its sad over in the states and other parts of the world where they would rather put you on some pill that completely fucks you up than prescribe some herb .. sorry to hear about your shoulder and spin .. man that has to suck .. what's going on with that thc pill .. I thought they legalized over there across the pond ..