Huge Thc Bomb What The Fuck

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Ok but im pretty sure I broke it a little bit not much though so I hope it recovers

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. So I put the clone under the 2700k cfl .. Can't I just leave it under the hps for 12 hrs and then put it under the cfl for another 8 hrs ..

Switch it back and forth everyday day . that way I'm only running my cfl for 8 hrs instead of 20 hrs ..

3. Ok cool that's what I'm going to do to save on electric . my fiance was tripping because for some reason she's under the impression that cfl bulbs use a ton of electicicity

I think I may water the clone with fertilome root stimulator

Help make those fucking small roots get bigger

4. I know right . trust me I've tried to explain it to her and SHE is ALWAYS RIGHT. So I've learned over the last 4 yrs to just shut up and say ok

5. We do pre pay electric ..

Kinda like a old pre paid cell phone .. If we put 20 on the electric and we use the 20 up before we put more on they shit it off until we put more on it. I've go be in a pit 2 dollars on it before lol

6. We like it . because we know exactly how much we use daily

7. These ladies are making up for lost time . they are seriously packing it on daily now! I don't care if they produce anymore pistels as long as they keep getting fatter lol

8. Niceee buddy, soon you'll be smoking on your own herb ;)

9. I don't smoke lol.. I just grow it because I love the plant . I'm addicted to growing it ..

I'll post pics on Monday

10. Damn I wish I could do that, grow but not smoke. My wife is kinda like that haha she loves helping out and around but she smokes only once in a while, it's me who smokes on daily basis lol

11. My fiance is my lab rat ..lol. This grow has been really fucked because I've been under a ton of pressure to produce for Christmas and shit. So I haven't really enjoyed this grow at all. So I've relaxed and kinda stopped caring as much and worrying about everything and finally my plants are producing. My next grow will be 2more thc bombs worry free in 10g bags ..

12. That's what I want to do.. But she won't let me. If I germ 2 seeds right now I could harvest before Christmas.. If I 2 blue diesel autos. They are suppose to be 65 days from seeds finish which means 90 lol .. But she said no

13. Mine pretty much runs the show.. Lol. I've learned its easier that way

That blue diesl is suppose to be really good shit ..