Huge Thc Bomb What The Fuck

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Yes you know I did lmao .. That organic insecticide. But I figured they would start to produce them again ..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    The day after I sprayed them they all turned red .. And they haven't made any new whites. So do yall think that's a bad thing or it's ok .

2. I've completely fucked up this entire grow . I think it's because I've been under such pressure to produce that I over thought everything . and I stopped having fun . my other grows I had fun and didn't worry so Much about the yield and shit .

3. I agree . I haven't had any fun this grow .and that's the whole reason. I started was because I love doing it

4. No doubt . I'm going too .. This stressing and shit over nothing is bullshit . I can't change anything now . all I can is relax and let it work itself out hopefully . lol

5. You're never supposed to spray buds with anything. Just remember that.

6. I never will again Canadian but I thought since it was organic it would be ok .. So what's the deal . they haven't made new pistels ever since . do you think they will start to make them again? If they don't does that mean they are going to fatten up anymore .. I confused

7. One more thing I was suppose to be using my nutes with the Lucas formula using ro water and in was using tap water could that have made a huge difference like it has

8. Leaves are greening up nicely I think . this is plant A

Attached Files:

9. Plant B lower leaves are greening and slowing the green is moving to the the top

Attached Files:

10. I know it's hard to tell . that the leaves are getting greener but they are. I'm try tO post pics right after the lights go off tonight and then you should be able to tell better . all my leaves were Damn near yellow . so trust me its a major improvement over a week ago .. Please just pray they start to swell up

11. And here's the pathetic clone .. I had flushed it with over 6 gallons of water to reverse the nitrogen toxicity. And that wasn't helping helping so I fucking transplanted it into fresh soil .. Lol. And it didn't like the transplant very well . if it doesn't improve with in the next week I'm tossing it .

And I'd like to say this. Considering it took the clones 3 weeks to root .. And they didn't get very big. I could have grown a the bomb from seed and got a big plant in the same amount of time.

Attached Files:

12. The nitrogen toxicity still is affecting this lil bitch ..

It was once a healthy lil plant packing on weight and then I fed it full strength nutes using the Lucas formula like a moron . and I fucked it up ..

13. As you can see severAl leaves on the clone are yellowing and all leaves are still curled .. Sorry just venting this morning guys ..

14. So what do yall think of the two big ones . think they are still producing . pots are getting lighter leaves are greening up which means the. Plants are working like they are suppose to ..? I need honest opinions .. Don't worry about hurting my feeling . honesty is the best

15. I know. But my question I keep asking is . does everyone think that it affected there final outcome . meaning yield and quality

They are rock hard right now .