Huge Thc Bomb What The Fuck

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Hello everyone I started these thc bombs in may . Soil pop may 27th. . I gave them two full weeks in seedling stage before I started counting veg . So on tues july 22nd . They will be on there 6th full week of veg.. these things are only suppose to 35in tall at there tallest .. I have one that is about 24in tall and the other is about 22 or 23in tall .. they are huge .. the shorter one is bushier that the taller one but both seem to have great grown patterns and tight nodes..

Now I do have nitrogen toxicity. . I flushed them in there 3g pot and the next day moved them into there hopefully final pot which is 6.23gallons .. new grown seems to be doing a lot better .. I flushed with probably 10 gallons of water . Figuring they just came out of a 3gallon pot . 10gallons of water would be plenty .. my question is how much bigger are these bitches gonna get. Ive been vegging outside due to low funds and not having the money to run my 600w mh 18hrs a day . But I'm about to flip lights and run my hps .. but I'm literally out of vertical space .. how much taller and wider do y'all think they will get .. here's some pics ..tallest first then shortest

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Tallest less bushy seems more sativa dominate

Attached Files:

3. Shorter tape measure says its 21 in tall but its bushier

Attached Files:

4. And now a side by side comparison

Attached Files:

5. The nutes I'm using are floramicro and flora bloom .. using the lucus formula. I use 8ml of micro to 1gallon and 16ml of the bloom to a gallon ..

Pics of the nutes .

Attached Files:

6. I messed up and listened to some other people say that thc bomb could handle a shit load of nutes . So I was giving water then nutes water then nutes .. I should have should have done 2 watering then nutes 2 watering then nutes . So now I know . They won't get nutes for awhile now .. lol

7. I'm thinking they will be well over 4ft tall .. what do you all think .. please I would really appreciate some opinions. .

8. Hey I'm in lol subbed and all.

So I take it they are hungry little/big ones. At least you know lol maybe that's what happened to mine. I under fed them

9. Well I over feed these bitches .. got all excited and shit thinking they could handle more than the lucus w recommends .. so I Googled about feeding the birds . Don't really understand it .. does the uk legislation not want y'all to feed birds cannabis seeds . Or did I not find the right think .. maybe you can send me a link

10. Ive also taken 5 cutting from the plants two of which my chihuahua Oliver ate and enjoyed so now i have three .. but they don't seem to be taking root.. I cut them cut a 45 degree angle dipped it in root tone powder .. and nothing .. any suggestions ? Here's pics

The smaller two have been cut for going on 2 weeks .. the taller one about 4 days

Attached Files:

11. You should have topped them if you are gonna flower them inside..you can still LST train them to keep the height down but topping is the best way to make a short and bushy plant.

12. But I only have about 19in deep and 54 in of height not including the light

13. I'm about to take over the master closet from my fiance which she isn't happy with ... but even if I raise my bar holding my lights I still have only 19 in deep .. so these plants are differently going to get bigger around than that .. so over the next several days I will be moving my small standard closet grow room to a big walk in closet .. so there should be plenty of room for them to breath .. I'm pretty excited . Except its going to take some work .. which I have to be up to it ..

14. Why not leave them outside? No height restrictions and plenty of illumination. Otherwise they are looking quite healthy. Sub'd

15. Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Yeah they look really nice, ain't no light like the suns got.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. If I were you I would leave them outside. Depending on where you are they will veg for a few more weeks ( give or take a week or two), and start flowering. If you keep pests & feeding in check your outdoor crop can be just as good as an indoor one.

18. Try topping or FIMing a week or 10 days before you flip the light. Now a couple of weeks after you flip, you will notice them shooting up and that's when you can start LST (low stress training) .... I'd say try that until you run out of vertical space then your plan B is to move them outside!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

19. Kushgodrex. I completlely agree .. I cant really flower outside because in have neighbors super close . I mean with in 100 ft on both sides .. I just ordered a hortilux eye super hps 600 w so I'm hoping that helps .. I dony really known what else to do . I have three clones goings so I'm hoping they take root .. . I think the hortilux will be Much much better than the I power 600w hps my system came with .