Air Layering With Nomad

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by nomad881, Jul 18, 2014.

1. What if you did this to a few main branches on your plant but didn't cut em off to clone.
    If you fed each branch all thru flower do you think you could increase yields?

2. Nice, can't wait to try this. Game changer!!!

"It ain't going to grow itself"

3. it's probably possible to do, but I doubt it would REALLY be worth it, plus I have no idea what root bound branches would do. I might experiment in the future though
    it is a game changer lol 2 foot clones ready to produce an oz with no veg
    Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. But you could prolly test different nutes on the same plant this way also

5. subd for obvious importance:)

6. I tryed a ghetto version of this

I scraped the bottom branch and dug the base under soil let's see if I did things right

7. that is something that can be done yes!
    On another note I started an air layer on one of the hazes and in the widow,this time using rockwool. It was WAY easier, and if I have good results I'll update this and exclusively use rockwool in the future

8. I hope the amount I scratched off the branch was enough for roots to show

9. This is awesome, I've been trying to clone aspen trees for a couple weeks now with my method for cannabis with nothing but failure. Now I finally think I got it. Thanks man. I'm also going to try this on a 3ft branch off my grape stomper, I'll let you know it turns out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. just remember that the c clone has to has have a sufficient root mass before removal. On a cannabis plant, a 1-2foot clone needs about a half cup of medium, sometimes more. Large clones,upwards of 3 feet should use about a whole cup+

11. even of It's not,the worst that will happen is it'll"scab" over,at which time you try again. That's another plus. If it doesn't take,you can always redo it.