Just Starting Out

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by waterboi13, Jul 18, 2014.

1. #1 waterboi13, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    I was diagnosed with Crohns disease about half a year ago now. I've been having to deal with dealers and all that b.s. that goes with it for years though. But since this diagnoses my mother has shed a new light on cannabis, and has allowed me to start the growing process just so I do not have to deal with dealers anymore, as it is sometimes a big hassle and now I will know exactly what goes into my product.

I have currently hollowed out a fairly new Stainless Steel Grill that I will be using for my grow space. Don't worry the Grill was not in working order. 24" x 27" x nipple height? and has been modified for fans and lights to hang in it.

Anyways, I have 3- 33 watt 6500k CFL's
    1- 55 watt 2300k CFL
    Running lights 24/0

I germinated a bag seed from a strain called All Or Thei Above?* i don't know if strain name is correct at all or if someone down the line thru a name on it and passed it on.

I am on day 7. Just transplatted to new pot.

First 5 days in grow box under 17 watt 8000k T8 bulb along with the 55 watt 2300k
    bulb. 2" away from planter, ran lights 24/0 as well.

Medium-Pete moss, organic soil mixture.
    Fans- 6" fan circulating air in grill
    2- 8" fans on exhaust.
    4" intake hole, just a hole and everything else is taped up and sealed
    I will post be posting pictures once it starts to get more nodes. I plan to keep it low and bushy.
    I like constructive criticism by the way.

2. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Growing is definitely the way to go. I'm having trouble picturing a hollowed out grill do you have pics?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 waterboi13, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014

Attached Files: