Xml 350 Hydro Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Brada Haole, Jul 17, 2014.

1. veg is so boring

2. I had internet problems this whole last week. I will have some new pics up this weekend. I hope every one is doing fine.

3. Wish i woulda known about this thread :p

Better late than never i reckon...

4. just about to kick off I have another two weeks or so of veg then my clones will go thru some time to root large then the girls show us their flowers :) How you been?

5. Sounds good. Been goodbrother, took an internet break over the weekend. Was fuckin awesome. Gonna do it more often. Worked my ass off winterizing my yard in case a fat tree falls for the third time lol

Nuked my grow room for bugs, just in case, and smoked a shitload. Lots of family time, the important little things. I feel great! How are you my brotha?

6. getting there; a lot changing with my work (all good) and just busy. It was nice the first day maybe two without my internet but after that it was nuts. I have been playing with some new ways (for me anyways) on killing bugs. glad to hear you are doing well. I am in such a long veg cycle it is killing me. I took one plant and turned her into 13 now I am going to make about 70 with those then flower. I am going to time lapse them in one 4x6 area :) cant wait to smell it. I got a new light also! I cant help it I am like a fat kid in a chocolate factory. 

7. Wow thats the way to do it. Ive done the same and highly recommend it. Brings some good skills to your set too bra.

8. this one has been kinda neglected. I have had car trouble and other distractions that have kept me away for over a week at a time. I love hydro it is so amazing when it works right. should have a nice continuous grow going from here on out. hopefully I will have a nice piece of property by years end and I can start playing in the outdoor world again. Heres where you can get those nematodes http://www.arbico-organics.com/ 

here is the latest with what i am now calling Melissa until she gets chopped and then we will have Mindy because Homer loves Mindy :) Diamond is not in the picture because she had a Mg deficiency and looks horrid for the next week.
    View attachment 146383

check out my new post I put a bunch of light data together let me know if it is alright no one has commented on it so i am starting to think it sucks http://forum.grasscity.com/lighting/1335218-grow-lights-umol-par-data-spectrums.html#entry20689019

good to hear things are going well!!! Keep taking that time it is worth more than gold. 

9. had some issues with my room still getting it back together will be back soon and i will tell my tale then probably in a few more weeks missing you guys LOL :) 

10. Sub'd! Looking awesome and diggin' your light  :smoke: