Would You Prefer Underground Hip Hop Or Mainstream Hip Hop?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by GLOB4LISTIC, Jul 17, 2014.

1. For me, I prefer mainstream. And I know people might get at me for being a low minded fuck who just listens to WAYNE, or HOV or YEEZY. The thing is no, no I'm not. Mainstream hip hop is absolutely clever. It's true these labels control some of the mainstream artist material, but you must peep the ones that are legendary and the ones that just make hip hop exciting and lovely.

For example, some people don't think Kanye is talented. What is the matter with you? Drake is a fag and can't rap. What the fuck is wrong with you? HOV is a sell out. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Wayne just talks about pussy and stupid shit. What is really motherfucking wrong with you?

I understand your perspective and opinion but these top dawgs in mainstream give us adoring hip hop fans music that's spectacular. Yea some songs might be iffy but we can still ride and fuck with it. I just truly love mainstream hip hop. And for those who don't think Kendrick is mainstream, think twice.

But do not get me wrong, I love underground hip hop! Like wow, the raw gritty bad ass talents are just unmatchable. They usually have some hard ass bars and their beats are top notch.

My favorite underground artist would be my main motherfucking man, the one and only, MF DOOM. God I can go on and on about him. Also, I fuck with BRONSON, Badass/ The Entire Pro Era Crew, TALIB KWELI & many more.

But everyone has tier own taste and opinion on this matter so this is just something light of my perspective that I fell if share.

Smoke & love Hip hop !

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE