Roor Apprentice Here. Help.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iSmoker, Dec 8, 2009.

1. That's mine ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414807033.825860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    It's legit bought it from grasscity way cheaper than my lhs

That is Uptown man. Very classy! :D

3. Nice! Thanks bought it to celebrate the purchase of my first house

4. #3964 bogHASHian, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    donno if I should up this thread but I figure making a new one would be worse, so

here's my situation, I just bought a ROOR for around 200USD in Brazil, but the website doesn't have any more photos of the product as I bought the last one.

Unfortunately, all I have is the small thumb, which I can see the blue logo, a bubble bottom and the ice pinches (cant tell if 3 or 4 tho). It's 18", no percs only the ice pinches and a bubble bottom. 5mm wall and 18.8 downtube.

I couldn't find any pictures of that shape so I'm worried it might be fake. What yall say?

[​IMG]

the store sent me some more pics upon request, they're all lowres tho

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. 3 ice pinches, that little snake signature, can't see the trademark but the logo seems ok

how about this shape though? couldn't find anything like it

6. So this is where this thread ended up...
    View attachment 155170
    Remember me?  Might pick up a beaker soon.

7. Could you help me to spot out is it a real Roor item ot not.
    Thank you very much![​IMG]

8. Real or fake? 200$

Attached Files:

9. I am no expert on all this but I own a RooR and my ice notches are not that big, and my R in the logo is in a thinner font, I think from what I can see. Also the downstem should say RooR and I do see where it does.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I knew it was fake, it's 50$ from China, just seeing do you think it could pass?

11. can anyone confirm the authenticity of RooRs from EDIT?

12. You realize the same people are reading this thread, as well as the other thread you started, right?

13. No, thats not necessarily true. You see what you watch or click on. You haven't said anything here or on the thread i started to confirm or deny the authenticity of the bong. So let me ask you, who exactly do you think you're helping by saying that considering its not even true? I've only gotten one person saying one way or the other so i am looking for more responses, which is why i went onto a bigger thread that more people are watching and reading.

14. I want an authentic ROOR. I bought a fake one a while back before I knew better and surely it can't compare to a real one. Who sells real ones in Near Columbus or Cincinnati or Dayton? Is buying online a better bet?

15. Buying online from a trusted site is probably best. Grasscity has great deals in roor glass

16. time for a Thread Revamp! Helpful info O.P *no matter how old the post xP

17. Roor, the apple of bongs