What Was Your Childhood Game?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dhajaisnxb, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Also Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time aand Super Mario 64 ( of course).

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Halo 2 for sure, played in on launch day as a wee lad :laughing:

3. People saying halo and other Xbox games as their childhood games

Making.me feel.old anand.in not even old LOL

Perspectives I guess

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #64 Exhazer, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    lol i just clicked on this thread and kinda stoped smiling. when i saw that. im only 28

I was going to say i grew up with Mario. Battle Toads, Contra,...Joust...lol

5. Mario Bros.
    Star Fox.
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

6. #66 kevzila, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    mine was ninja turtles on nintendo 64.. best game ever 

but i also played zelda but since i was so young all i remember is me being stuck in one area and i couldn't get out but i still had fun shooting arrows at the wall.. never finished this game till middle school when i can figure that shit out LOL

oh mario party :/ i used to play alone in the dark because i had no friends that lived near me 

7. Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario Bros. That's where it all began for me.

Played a lot of the Aladdin game for Sega Genesis too. And Skate or Die also comes to mind for Nintendo.

8. When I was a kid, we had 2 contests: 

1. who could discover fire the fastest
     2. who could invent the wheel the fastest

Fuckin neandrethals beat me to it!!

9. Mainly Super Nintendo games, I still have one and play it sometimes after work.

10. GTA2 and 007 on the n64 <3

11. #71 Papa C, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    On Nintendo 64, had to be original mario cart or mario party, shit was game changing at that age haha. That and 007.

On Xbox, halo 1-3. Never liked cod after playing halo, seemed like massive step up.

12. Double dragon on my NES! I used to love making "combos" lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The warriors was hard AF, And resident evil up to code veronica. And tekken boy

14. I liked Duck Hunt

15. #75 yurigadaisukida, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    shit how can I forget about this.

Anyone remember the floor pad you could use? We had this game where you used the floor pad to make burgers. Lol

Also gauntlet 2 for NES is one of the greatest games of all.time

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I loved the gun and the dog (although I wasn't very good at it) Was that super nintendo? Didn't know it came with a pad?

You saying gauntlet, reminds of of Gauntlet Legends for N64. "Your wizard has gained a level" - Me and my brother never could beat the last boss though. Remember blowing dust out of the cartridge? Those were indestructible, not like these shitty Xbox discs.

That Zelda game was fun, I tired playing Majoras Mask afterwards but it was top hard.

When my mother bought my brother a N64 for his birthday I got to choose out a game and she choose another one.

My mom got him Super Mario 64 (I heard if you beat bowser 100x at the end you can play as Peach), and of course I picked out Golden Eye 007. First game he wanted to play, my mom didn't like that one for children to play :) Proximity mines all the way bitch!

But also, Animaniacs, The Lion King, Mortal Kombat (jump and kick x 1000), Road Rash, Sonic is a given, Sim City (my citizens hated me), Starcraft, and last but not least, GAME GENIE
    \t \t 

18. Duuuuude 007 goldeneye was awesome, loved playing golden gun with my friends!

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Were you the asshole that always picked Oddjob?