What Was Your Childhood Game?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dhajaisnxb, Jul 17, 2014.

1. When I was a little lad the best game I would play over and over, which had me completely glued to the play station 2 was Tony Hawks Underground 2, my opinion was the best skateboarding game ever, the music in it was so awesome and the cutscenes was so crazy hilarious!
    What was yours?

Is the the Chronics of Narnia?

2. Excitebike and Kaboom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNhSbpCXqlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRgMCtaWoSU

3. Excite bike was the shit on the old school nintendo. Still got it somewhere in my sisters attic at my moms old house.
    Downloaded it for my 3yr old lil boy on the Wii and he loves it.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

4. All of the N64 classics..Mario 64, Mario Kart, Wave Race, Shadow of the Empire, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazzoie, Ocarina of Time, etc.

5. #6 Big Juice, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    Halo combat evolved!

Never will I forget those glorious days during my childhood, kids from all over the neighborhood would gather at whoever had the biggest tv's house and we'd LAN it up till who's ever parents got tired of us causing a ruckus

Whatchall know about those halo 1 16 player customs, 4 consoles in one house

"I heard you coming up the lift man I wasn't cheen screating!"

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i liked THUG 1 better personally but they were both dope.

Zelda series has always been my shit. and mario party 2!!! i just remembered about mario party 2 game was fun as hell too

then i got a ps2 and sly cooper was my favorite. San Andreas....nuff said.... i played a loottt of sims too, i plugged in my ps2 the other night to see if could get into it and i pulled an all nighter... watching my people sleep and waiting for them to get home from work....hahahah. fuuck.

7.  blood gulch and sidewinder were insane 4v4/8v8 maps....for a sniper like myself the targets were endless

8. Mario Mario 2 and Mario 3.

9. The nostalgia, man.

Sniper wars on BG for days.

mario party is such a dope game. Except Mario Party 1, that shit sucked.

11. That must have been the shit. How old were you all?

I was like the only kid with an xbox so i never really got to enjiu Halo CE multiplayer. But i had a couole friends whod come over and wed go hard as fuck on Campaign Legendary difficulty. Beat it so many times. I was like 10 years old.

And oh my god. When Halo 2 was announced, until it was released, was the loooongest, slowwwwest time period of my life. I remember when they released the E3 Multiplayer demo, on Zanzibar... I must have watched that match 100 times, despite the video having to buffer every 20 seconds.

Good times

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Galaga cause FTW.

13. #14 0ri0n, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    The Legend of Dragoon. Made it to the final boss 3 times before I gave up, I was like 11 on the last try. 6 years later I finally got around to beating it. Best RPG of all time.
    RIP Lavitz<3

all I remember from mario party is having severe blisters on my hands from those games where you had to rotate the joystick..... wasn't about to lose cause of some blisters.

15. #16 troutboy2, Jul 18, 2014
    The Excite Bike game is classic!!! I also include Contra as my favorite childhood game. Anyone still remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWMyoNhGHbk

16. I played FF7 beginning to end about 20 times or so as a kid

17. #18 TimothyTheFirst, Jul 18, 2014
    I was in elementary school when the first 2 generations of pokemon games on gameboy were popular.  so I played the shit out of those.  I still fire them up from time to time, amazing that they still work.  my yellow version hasn't even lost the save yet, 16 years after it's release.

I remember I got a PS1 when I was real young too and I used to play Tekken, Road Rash, Triple Play Baseball.  My cousins who I was real tight with had a genesis that we always played Sonic, NHL 94 and NBA Jam on.

a few years later on PS2 I was big into GTA Vice City, sports games like NCAA Football, Madden, NFL 2k, NBA live, and games like star wars battlefront 2, medal of honor, tekken and mortal kombat, and some other shit.

I remember staying up for days at a time with my friends trying to beat games all at once because we didn't have a memory card lol.

my dad had a super nintendo when I was really young and we used to play zelda and this one football game where the only two teams were "red vs yellow" lmao.  but I was too young to really consider them "my childhood games", I don't remember them vividly enough.

18. Goldeneye N64 has to be one of them that was played the most as a child.

19. among the classics, I think I have the most memories with this one...

[​IMG]