Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will Weed Be Out Of My System? 17 Days And Counting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potandpeace, Jul 17, 2014.

1. #1 potandpeace, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    hello, i am on probation and yet to be drug tested. i have smoked a couple of times throughout the period just once every couple of weeks and i was completely clean when i did so. now i have dug myself into a deep hole and smoked for 6 days in a row. it was about 10 grams over the 6 day period,

it has been 17 days since i have last smoked and am wondering when it will be completely out of my system? i was a very have smoker before any of this happened if that is a factor but i did manage to get completely clean. i have a very fast metabolism, i weigh roughly 125 pounds and 5"9. i know it was stupid to risk it and blaze while on probation so i don't need to get any of that shit.

i just want to be able to blaze like 1 more time over the 8 weeks of probation i have left. also for people who have experience with the law i have been on probation for about 3 months and i have yet to be drug tested? it is under my conditions to be drug tested and such so whats up with that? i am very polite and and show respect to my PO and seem to have a good relationship. 

since my court date he has not called me in for a meeting which it has now been 4 weeks since and only has had me call him once every week, so just help me out and give me some advice thanks guys.

2. also that 10 grams was wrong it was split with some buddies for most of it so id say roughly 6 grams 

3. been a week.... still no reply? help me out

4. buy a home test test urself to see

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 LuxSpiritus, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    I hope you don't fail. But I think it's a possibility.
    It really shouldn't be more than 29 days(Sorry can't be an even number, that would be odd.)

6. You can conceivably smoke every day and still pass the drug test. But you need to dilute your urine. Search my posts for the thread I just posted, it's my guide and it's not based on BS, I'm a premedical student and I work in a doctor's office, I don't make shit up. I'm on probation too and I smoke heavily and have passed twice after only quitting a week before the test. I can 99% guarantee that you will pass if you follow the correct steps for dilution. 17 days is relatively a long time. But you have to do it right; you would still probably fail if you don't dilute. Feel free to PM me if you need any more help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum