Post Your Sickening Thoughts.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GLOB4LISTIC, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We all have them. No matter how good of a person you are or anything of such sort, everyone has had a fucked up thought at one point.

Please, do share.

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE

2. If you haven't seen the other PYT thread, then you should, because there are some pretty sickening thoughts in there.

3. Stick everyone with aids, hiv, and whatever sexual diseases on an island and let em have at it. They would be honorable for ridding humanity of the diseases.... we gotta test eerybuddy first dough

4. #4 pickledpie, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    let karma play out in a condensed amount of time. Emotional karma.

5. Man post your thoughts is the same thing anyway, because we all post with no fucks given.

You must not know where you at. This grasscity homie.

6. Everybody with an IQ less than 125 should be shot.

7. IQ is a made up medium of judgement.

8. Doctors and hospitals are hurting humanity, but helping selfish humans.

9. I hate religion, it shouldn't exist.

10. We should publicly eat the top 1% of rich people. 

11. I call the sphincters!

12. Chicken anuses are considered a delicacy in some countries.

13. Locking two retards in a closet with a hammer. Carving someones heart out while they're still alive, with a spoon. Aaaand that's probably all i'm gonna say lol.

So I guess you can go first since that would pretty much annihilate all of civilization and leave the world paralyzed because there would be no one to do so many important jobs.  

15. Perhaps 140.

16. #16 Tokesmith, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    These fucking Brazilian tour groups that come to Orlando. I mean wtf!!! The girls are hot but they and the guys are assholes. I saw a group of 12-14 year olds talk to a waiter like he was shit and acted like they were big shots. And one kid said "You listen to me tonight, you got that", right when he got to the restaurant. That was the first thing he said. Then he was messing with him asking for shit he didn't need and sending it back. My thoughts were about smacking the shit out of the kid, followed with a push kick to the forehead. Proceeding with me cussing at him when he would be on the floor hopefully crying. Then dumping my food on him. Added with a t bag to the face then high five the waiter. While he sneaks a kick in there. :)

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

I can't lie, I think we've all felt like this sometimes.

18. Since we already have a 'PYT' thread, I'm closing this one. Please feel free to participate in the other thread.

/thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.