Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can You Make Weed Taste Better?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Indicade, Jul 17, 2014.

1. There's no point.. im trying to fit in...btw go through the last 5-7 posts..u'll get my point someday..:rolleyes:

2. Makes edibles with it instead of smoking it.

3. I've never had bad tasting weed, even when I used to buy mids. Whoever grew your bud probobly didn't flush it properly.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

you're doing great

[​IMG]

5. Try using Tasty Puff, or roll it in flavored blunt wraps. I never had to mask the scent, as I actually like the taste. But I've tried Tasty Puff incr before, and it gave it a strong grape flavor. It tasted amazing!

6. #26 shaddytheman, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    Use hemp wick or a herb iron. You'll taste the weed better.

7. I do get pretty good trees. This is the weed that tastes horrible. Looks dank just tastes not dank.

Attached Files:

8. Use flavored papers or flavored blunt wrap. I always keep a pack of juicy j papers around for whenever i run out of bud and i have to resort to smoking left over roaches that taste like shit. They do the job of covering it up.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

9. Buy better weed next time.

It's better then mids but taste awful????
    Sorry bud. You got swag.

10. look at the pic above.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. sounds like someone didn't stay patient and didn't flush before harvest. At least I think that's why it tastes so bad.

Let's Smoke About It....

12. #32 Sgtstadanko707, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    Now we can tell you are not very educated in weed. Looks are only 1/4 of the qualities looked for in good weed. Taste is another and as you said it taste like shit.
    You got shit weed. Sorry bud. It happens.

Oh I forgot.

http://youtu.be/4-HkgPyV5ao

13. i agree with the statement about flushing...sometimes the buds look, smell, and feel great. come smoketime...all you end up tasteting is artificial flavors, almost like burnt plastic....clean piece and all, an unflushed plant tastes absolutely horrible and you can pick up on it right away.

if you have some time to research, a water cure will help but you may fuck your buds...just gotta smoke it up sooner or layer ahaha.

14. #34 dankness420, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    I have had awful tasting weed before, I simply smoked my 1/4 and never bought from that guy again.  If I had that bud right now I would like make some coconut oil with the bud and put it into capsules and consume them. 

Maybe do a qwiso run with the bud.

15. You would be able to tell if it was full of chems. It makers that nice snap,crackle and pop sound when lighting.

16. I never said it was good weed... But its most definitely not schwag

17. Looks like the uncured shit my last guy tried to push on me. Shit was so wet I threw it on the ground in front of him, grabbed my 20 bill and walked the fuck off. Never spoke to him again.

18. We have the sense of taste n smell for good reason. To help keep us alive. Man listen to your body. Shit could have been dropped in anti freeze or some other chemical. So first n foremost. Understand this herb may be a loss for u n deal. Now that is done. Here some things u can
    1 see if ur bud flammable, if yes toss it.
    2 if u have a dog mix some if it with dry dog food. If ur dog dont eat it toss it
    3 throw a bit in the oven at 240 f. If u see smoke trash it
    4 Rub on inside of lip. Wait for reaction, if there is none. Taste it. Should taste like herb not chems.
    If ur so desperate n any of these happened n u still wanna smoke. Give it a water bath then dry in ur oven at 170 f

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum