1St Time Grow Aerogarden Led/advanced Nutrients

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by rootswoman202, Jul 17, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409669284.012106.jpg
    Ppm 800
    Ph 6.1

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Should I trim them or just let it do what it's doing ???

3. Trim the fan leaves, or lower branches? Trim the branches and make clones, but leave the leaves alone if you're keeping the branches. When u change over nutes u actually kick nitrogen to the curb so in about 4 weeks you'll see fan leaves turn yellow, those you can just pluck off. Other than that your girl looks super healthy and bushy! How tall is she and how big around?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I agree with 77 if you make clones you have reason to trim. big fan leaves are the engines that drive the plants bud factories :) and the reason for a veg cycle is to develop the vegetation that will allow the plant to produce huge buds. what sized HPS did you get?

5. Last night she was reading 785ppm pH 6.1 woke up this morning 585ppm .... Should I raise ppmz to 900ppm I raised it 100 from last time u said bring it up and it's like they loved it cuz we right back at 585ppmz in da morning ....itz like when I had it at 700ppm and woke up and it said 595ppm the next morning ....!!!!!

6. I have a xtrasun 400w hps ballet n bulb... With the clone thing I really didn't wanna start trying out cloning as yet I actually have seeds to 3 of my most favorite strains those I will be doing clones with and also will be growing dem in 3gal bucket res I really using this grow to learn all the ins n out like creating osmosis in the root system.. Taking one step at a time and also want to use the aerogarden as my cloning machine ... At least no one can't tell me the aerogarden is only good for clones it can grow a full mature plant just a lot of time due to the Rez being only 1.1 gallons of water so u will be refilling twice a day and I'm only one week in flower so 3 to 4x a day may soon reach me.

7. #107 rootswoman202, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Also with the trimming I swear I'm in love with growing the ladies are alive literally they told me what fan leaves they did not want ... What I did was just look for leaves the were getting yellowish and getting zero light.... Well literally wen I applied little to no pressure on the leaf it just dropped off like when it was a leaf the was yellowish or getting no light and I gave it a little pressure and it didn't fall off I left it alone seen alittle sites growing back were I lollipoped took off dat little growth too ..

8. go up to 950, check after 24 hours and see where the level is, you can even try 1000, as you are going to check after 24 hours.

9. She's about 18 inches tall 27 inches wide

10. She needs a trellis net, like real soon. I can see she is going to get a whole lot wider than the tent. With the trellis u just push the shoots though so they grow str8 up maximizing your light. I paid 5 bucks for mine at home depot, it was big enough for me to make 2. I just tied the ends to my poles so it's fully adjustable. 45 more minutes till lights on, can't wait to check on my girl!

11. #111 rootswoman202, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    Defiantly going to take ur advice and try stop off over the weekend and grab one

12. I knew their was a reason why I didn't grab one in the beginning that's was another con to the aerogarden when I wash out my res I have to lift the lid if the branches are tangled in the net I would not be able to move the top cover around wen I wash out my res and add fresh nutes

13. lol, well that would make it challenging!

14. #114 rootswoman202, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    YESSS next grow will def be doing 3gal buckets with hydroton or something so I can just switch buckets when ready to do weekly change and would have a drain.. I seen the root spa at my local store think that's gonna be the one just the DIY bucket n lid

15. Ppm @ 950
    Ph 6.03

16. how's that working for you?

17. Well it dropped to 800 when I checked this morning ph 6.1

18. Jut kept it at 800 since then about to do a nice maintenance...... clean out the res wipe down the tent just to be extra clean and but these babies back in at around 1000ppm and see what happens !!!!

19. what nutes u running?

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410054052.894506.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410054130.552568.jpg
    Ppm 1050
    Ph 5.6

Advanced Nutrients ppl bash them so much I swear lol