1St Time Grow Aerogarden Led/advanced Nutrients

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by rootswoman202, Jul 17, 2014.

1. very very healthy looking plant! Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #82 rootswoman202, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY OMG IM GORWING 20 PLANTS NEXT GROW SHIT IS GOING DOWN SMH

Attached Files:

3. #83 rootswoman202, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    (DAY 54) Last Day of Veg
    Ppm@[member="900"]
    Ph@5.6

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. going to be nice to see the flip! 

5. got any pics to post?

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409153628.066716.jpg

7. Wow look what I just did ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409153871.946895.jpg

WTF

8. I ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409154135.202013.jpg
    I taped it about 5x OMG I hope it can recover

9. don't worry about it your plant will be fine! My plant had the exact same split. You can tape it back together it will regenerate, like super cropping and develop a knuckle where the split heals it self. Other than that she looks great! 1409154417462.jpg I never repaired my split, and u can see how she's been growing!

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409154516.386185.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409154538.166993.jpg

11. OmG those girls look great .. Thanks a lot I'm going to breath now lol... What strain was that in the big look lice ur growin Ice lol

12. lol, that's only 1 plant! She fills the entire tent! 39 inches square! The strain is white widow, I like the ice reference! I actually threw her into flower at about 54-55 days, so yours will blow up similar! Wait till about day 12 or so of flower, u will have a monster on your hands!

13. I wanted to show you what I did 3 days ago...I super cropped her with a bit too much force almost broke the top in half, she's now 90 percent healed up

Attached Files:

14. Changed the res today switch over to flower nutes after running 12/12 for 4 days try give the plants a smooth transition !! Pics later on

15. #96 rootswoman202, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    DAY 5 of flower
    Ppm@700
    Ph@6.3
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409501428.435528.jpg

16. Was going to adjust the ph but half the water is gone... Did the res change last night right b4 light went out after adding bloom nutes ppm was 700 ph was 5.9 ..... checked it this morning ppm was at 597 with the water level dropping almost half ph went up to 6.3 .. Topped off with nutes bung it to 689ppm ph 6.0
    Roots looking great ....has anyone used ancient mother earth bloom tea from advanced nutrients ?? Was thinking if I should use a tea or just clam down for my first grow ?

17. Also I premixed ah gallon of nutes to top off when the ppm drops and water level drops then I have a gallon of RO water right next to it just incase the ppm rises and water level dropped ... Question is ::: is it good to premix the nutes and have them sitting for 2 3 days cuz she does drink crazy don't think it will be sitting for more than 3 days tops ... Idk trying to use as much common sense as possible thx for the luv and support I truly appreciate it ... Peace and love ladies and gents !!!!

18. I think you should be about 100 ppm higher since u dropped off about that much, as u have it now the plant is taking in more then water. You want the ppm to remain as the water level drops. That means she's taking up nutrients and water at an equal rate. If your Ppms rise overnight than you need a weaker nutrient solution. I was wondering about teas and carbs myself, but I think I may be too far into flowering

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409579718.784992.jpg

Just woke up she is getting bigger everyday soon check the levels after I get fresh n clean !!!