1St Time Grow Aerogarden Led/advanced Nutrients

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by rootswoman202, Jul 17, 2014.

1. #242 Broseph420420, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    Just stumbled upon this thread. You have a nice little grow going !!

I have grown in dirt for a couple years but am getting ready to go to hydro...aeroponics actually.
    I lucked out and got an aerogarden at a garage sale for a $5 bill...it has the cfls mind you ;)

Going to use it as a cloner....but maybe after reading your thread an auto or two may show up in it !!!

Keep up the good work. You are doing great for your first run. You will be enjoying the fruits of your labors soon :wub:

2. Where you at roots?

3. SO SORRY BEEN BUSY IT TOTALLY BLEW MU MIND THAT THIS MONTH RENT WAS MY LAST MY LEASE IS UP I WILL BE MOVING SO FUCKED UP THE OG NEEDED 8wks and the sour needed 9wks had to cut them over the week end gave it 4 days of just ph ro water after 6 hrs of dem sitting in the final phase solution .. Top colas real hold the smell the lower growth smells like grass or hay lol going to get sum mason jars should be dry by weds/thurs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #245 rootswoman202, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Has anyone ever tried ISO hash with their trimmings ?? Also after I trimmed I took the trimmings and threw dem in the freezer next step I had for trim Will be 20 sec wash with the ISO good idea/or nah.....feedback Plz moving everything out by next weekend shit is crazy guys going so hard my next grow stay tuned

5. #246 Broseph420420, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    I have done a lot of iso. I always dry the trim then freeze it. If you use wet it doesnt seem to work as well and the material is bulky. For bubble fresh frozen is the wtg...but anyways
    30 sec wash on my first...smoking
    1min on my second....edible

I always put the alcohol in the freezer too.

6. Would love to see pics when you have the chance. Sucks you had to cut it short. Was expecting a brilliant finish.

7. #248 rootswoman202, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Tell me about it so pissed but will be starting my next grow by thanksgiving or Xmas def be ready for 4/20 this yr !!!
    I learned a lot spent a lot of money for no reason and seen where I could have done things a different

8. Hey RW,

My Holy Grail turned out really nice and I made hash out of some of it. Soooo Good!!!! Good luck on your move and your next grow.

BB