Russia Fires Missles Into Ukraine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Damn Ukrainian terrorists. We gotta bomb them to defend the motherland. In the name of peace :).

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

2. Shit is heating up and US world dominance\\influence is at a 30 year low.

I would be willing to bet the next 10 years for Americans will be tougher then the last 10.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28354856

4. #5 Danksterdam, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    I saw this and had to read it afew times as i couldn't believe it... More people believed dead than the Lockerbie incident. What a tragic year for Malaysian airlines!

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

5. 23 Americans were on that plane...over 290 people total.....

Russians playing dangerous if they're responsible...

6. #8 Vicious, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014

Can anyone confirm this? The president just said he was unsure if there were any Americans. If we have this information there is no way the president doesn't. Shouldn't it be as simple as looking up the names on the flight records? There's no way he doesn't know.

More Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Also, something very interesting. They're saying it might have been a Ukraine missile meant for Putin as he was coming back into Russia. Might just be Russian damage control but if there is any truth to this it will give Russia the excuse it wants to go in steam rolling.

http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/

7. Regarding that Malaysian airliner...

I think it would be best for Putin to now make complete withdrawal from Ukraine including the Crimea Peninsula. 

Many different nationalities on that plane. Putin and Russia are now fucked. Even if it wasn't a sanctioned strike, Russia is still responsible. 

8. #10 Trippers, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014

Here is what I have read so far... 1 Canadian for sure and

• 154 Dutch passengers.
    • 27 from Australia.
    • 23 from Malaysia.
    • 11 Indonesians.
    • Six from the United Kingdom.
    • Four from Germany.
    • Four from Belgium.
    • Three from the Philippines.

9. You guys forget? 298 people died. Who gives about where they're from, there in lies a root of the problem. Humans are humans.

10. Separatist terrorists claim responsibility in leaked phone calls
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/24491122/we-shot-down-a-plane-rebel-leader-in-leaked-audio/?cmp=twitter
    Deleted tweet from the terrorists showing a BUK anti aircraft tank
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NF6E5FCKFNEJ:https://twitter.com/dnrpress/status/483248037629018112
    Russian state media bragging that the Rebels had shot down a Ukrainian military plane
    [​IMG]
    I wonder if Russia will publicly accept the truth or continue spouting propaganda as usual.....

11. Yup

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I still can't believe this news. It is incredible sad times for humanity.

Power hungry countries are starting land fights again and innocent people are dying for this. 

Humanity needs to stand up against all control freak governments and bring peace to world once for all.

13. Just when you think in can't get any worse, it does.

14. #16 Alaric, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    Russians are likely responsible, this is how you wage wars of aggression. First you stage a pretext for invasion, for instance Hitler's SS troops on the eve of WWII in Europe attack a Polish radio station on the border with Germany, killing some. Then claims this was brutality against Germans, German speaking people, and cultural Germans, invasion!

15. I'd argue it's most likely a frame by the western powers to make it seem as though Russia Is the agressor. The plane flew over Ukraine and once it got close to Russia it got shot down. Wtf? What purpose would it serve to shoot a passenger aircraft down? Bad publicity? Even for "pro Russian seperatists", how would that possibly benefit them?

Politics plays with people's lives and that's just plain fucked up.

16. I needa stock up on some popcorn for all this action going on.

it didn't benefit anyone. it was a mistake.
    a mistake made by russian "separatists", who are in possession of a BUK missile launcher supplied to them by russia. 

it is pretty clear based on the removed tweets and posts (which are still cached)  and even comments from both sides that they were under the impression that they shut down an ukranian cargo plane. 

18. Did you look at my evidence of the pro Russian separatists admitting it was them then covering it up when they realised it was a passenger plane?