How To Make The Perfect Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Ganja_Masyiah, Jul 16, 2014.

1. I'm tired of Gatorade bongs and can't find a good non glass bong on the internet (super clumsy I've broken 2 in the bast like 4 months) so is there anything else I can just make and leave on the coffee table that my cat won't push over and break by the time I get back

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

2. Or can you send me a link to a good plastic or metal one

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

3. You should take meditation classes and such things, maybe youll become less clumsy. Nothing.... AND I MEAN NOTHING will compare to glass on glass bongs. Acrylic's are for newbs or people who just gave up on life in general. Metal bongs? Idk about that. You can try getting a metal pipe if you wanna be super gay, metal (when heated) releases fumes and such, not to mention it gets hot as fuck make the smoke super hot and can burn your fingers.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. They have plastic bongs. Is suggest investing in a glass slide seeing as the metal slides that usually come with these bongs taste like crap. Just like any metal smoking device.

Eventually the plastic bongs will be un-cleanable and smelly. Glass is always the way to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I just found this thing on the internet that is sorta like a steering wheel lock for your bong it anchors it to the table and when you want to use it you unlock it so I'm just gonna order a dope glass bong and one of them

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

6. Power to you man, anything that gets you a glass bong. So you can enjoy the mary jane to its full potential.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Buy glass bong. Leave tipped over when not in use. Get a glass bong that will hold the water in though when it is tipped over.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app