Aerogarden 7 Advice

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Grizzant420, Jul 16, 2014.

1. So a friend have me her AeroGarden 7 and I was like hey this might be fun to try out with growing. IMO I believe I am a pretty well rounded grower. I started growing in soil when I was in my youth. Now I'm a little older I jumped into hydro. Back to the point. I was wondering if anyone can give me so tips or trick that they have learn growing in one if these units. Now I don't know if I'll will even grow in it, since I have to double check with the gf to see if she wants to do herbs.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405538712.855701.jpg

Here is my other set ups just for the trolls.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405538784.125267.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405538810.757766.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405538839.492960.jpg

2. Keep the GF happy!

3. She cool with me using it to grow more plants.

4. Now that's a good GF.

How does this unit control water temps?

BB

5. No I believe it is the older AG7 model.

6. I'm two weeks in my aerogarden grow check me out might help ah little lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Very nice it seems to be working really well for you. Thanks for the insight. I am probably gonna stick with my DWC set up just wanted to see what I could get out of it
    Yah know.

8. From what ppl are telling me if your looking for more at harvest time lights play a major factor more lights more growth

9. Yeah I'm just run on CFLs right not going to upgrade to LEDs when I have the money. And probably a grow tent. I just started growing again for the first time in 10yrs, I grew in only soil in those days. Haha I'm only 26. I read Ed Rosenthal's Course Book,so it gave me a bit more confidence going into it again. I just need to work on maximizing my yields and work on my finish times. I've only harvested 2 girls so far. One bag seed n a Berry Bomb. Both were good smoke but very low yield. No worries here though I know in time I will fine tune my skill.

My bad pretty high ; )

10. welcome back brada! 

11. How many gallons is your dwc bucket bro?