Is My Weed Container A Bad Container?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TheStewie, Jul 16, 2014.

1. I get my weed from my best friend who doesnt put it in a bag or anything when he gives me my share (i give him $ to buy me some weed when goes and buys himself some weed). I keep my nugs in an altoids container. I was wondering if my weed is staying fresh and wont go bad if its in the container for too long

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I personally wouldn't use an altoids container. Idk, something about it makes me think it would change the taste and smell of my bud.

I would just use an old washed out pill bottle, or an old film canister (for film cameras, not sure how many of these are still floating around, not real big on film photography). Personally, I use a glass jar that I bought specifically for holding my buds, but I have a place to keep it, that may not be your case. Tupperware also works well. Hope this helped some.

3. I cant believe i didnt think of tupperware...thanks!

I usually smoke when I buy mine, but I rolled my spliffs up yesterday, for them to be used on Friday when I'm with my friends. I'm worried in case they go off or whatever, mine are in a plastic bag tied up with a shoe lace haha and hidden in my room. I hope my spliffs aren't too dry by Friday.

5. No problem. When I was younger and still living with my parents i had a tupperware container that could hold my pipe, bud, and my lighter. It treated me well, but keep in mind if you store your pipe in their with it the tupperware can start to smell kinda bad so you just have to wash it out every now and then. It also made everything very on-the-go and easy to hide. I could just stick the tupperware in my backpack when I was leaving, no questions asked since I was still in school at that time and just walked out the front door. Pretty much smell proof and water proof as well.

6. Something air tight is best especially film containers I have about 20 they are small can hold a good amount and sent less I have them riddled around my parents my girl friends houses and I just have a mason jar under my couch at my apartment

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

7. Just got mine in a ziplock inside one of these :)

Attached Files:

8. i just bought a new bigger glass jar after my last one cracked. i like the rubber seal ones more then the traditional mason jar. 

9. Film containers way to go I stole about 50 in a bag from my science teacher in 7th grade and a week later I discovered their perfect use now I'm in collage and only have like 30 but every single one is stuffed full of bud hidden all around my usual places

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

10. A thermos works too. I keep my grinder, spoon, bud and tobacco in baggies in the thermos and it's a good container for smell and whatnot.

11. #11 IIGooGII, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    My current glass jar has the rubber seals on it. has "MJ" on the top of it and on the side, sandblasted on. Looks pretty sweet I'll have to take some picture of my shit and post some on here.

Turns out I had one on my phone, just had to upload it. You can kind of see the jar and a few of my pieces that I use.
    [​IMG]

12. Its not the best but what I use sometimes is those small shaker cups used for making protein shakes. Your best bet if you have it is a mason jar though.

13. Here's mine, along with my daily driver and my grinder.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405542582.978722.jpg

14. In my cheek like a chipmunk

15. get a baby food jar theres all kinds of sizes and they're like a buck

16. #16 IIGooGII, Jul 16, 2014
    Nice, man, I think I've got a pic of my bong and my grinder might be in there.. Looks to be the same as yours except it's an American Grinder brand.

[​IMG]

Edit: The sleeve is a lighter holder, it's got a big "C" in red if you can't see it all, for Colorado. And the green beads will soon be replaced with clear glass beads.

17. nice pieces, i especially like the bubbler

and for OP, just try to find a jar with a rubber seal, or a mason jar

18. nice bong man, how well do those diffuser beads work? they look like they might cause some drag? i have a bigger tube and a honeycomb ashcatcher but this piece is so much easier to hit at my desk while gaming or watching a movie. plus its a one of a kind by a local blower and doubles as my oil rig so its just more fun. 

19. #19 IIGooGII, Jul 16, 2014
    Thanks, man. All of them except for the third (left to right) came from Kind Creations in Fort Collins.
    The bub cost me something like $110 after taxes, but it was worth I love it. I think I have a better picture, I'll upload it here in a sec.

Edit: Here it is!
    [​IMG]

20. Looks awesome! I would definitely pay that for it tooo, i used to have a gorgeous bubbler that set me back almost 200 bucks, but unfortunately my drunk ass stepped on it one day