Toking Up At Work.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by booomshine, Jul 16, 2014.

1. This post is for people who have a job .. share your experience when u were high at work.

2. I don't have a job... :cry:

3. man i usually smoke before goin to work, be callin ppl and shit fuxkin around. but man one time at Home Depot i brought some Purple kush to work was paranoid as fuck. left it in my locker and shit. then at lunch at midnight took that shit and me and my homeboy went out the back gate and i rolled that bitch up. got high as fuck. ended up doin donuts on forklifts lol

That sounds fun as fuck lol

Normally I don't get high before going to class, work, or doing anything else that requires me to be somewhat alert. 

However, a few weeks ago I was having a slow day at work, as usual, so I took a hit from my vape pen during lunch. I thought the bowl was almost completely cashed from the previous night, but apparently it wasn't and I got a pretty big hit.

I've been smoking almost every day for the past few months, I didn't expect to feel it at all, so it was weird that I a little high. I ended up breaking a large beaker and spilling chemicals everywhere... I have an internship in a lab btw, so it probably wasn't the best place to be high in the first place.

However, if my job was holding the sign in front of little caesars pizza, I would get high at work everyday. I drive past little caesers every day and it's always the same guy holding the sign, and he's definitely high lol

5. There was one day i smoked at work. It was with my boss. Both of us were relieved of duty. It wasn't worth it.​

6. I went to kasol in India ,its a stoner's paradise. I brought back almost 300 gms of the best weed available.. to share it with my friends and to flaunt my weed i took 50 gms to work and kept it in the locker there until i ran out of it....we were a group of 8 guys and 5 chics..we used to get stoned everyday during the break near a secluded office that was under construction ...there's so much shit, we did there...smoking up at work works for me..

7. I used to work at a boot warehouse. And I'd get stoned on my break, then go hide between boxes of boots and play on my phone and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I get high in the back room/bathroom using my MFLB!

9. Who's been naughty at work?

10. Man I hit the bong before work and on lunch lol

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm a fucking janitor and I smoke everyday before work and sometimes I smoke on break too fuck it. Nobody bothers the janitor. I just sweep shit high as fuck listening to my headphones :]

the real slim shady

12. Have you ever tried work on WEEEED?
    But for real. Everything is the same but just a little more interesting.

13. Never. What I do requires precision, plus I live walking distance within work. I don't smoke all day til I'm completely done with work. It's a terrible way to build your tolerance to a level where smoking isn't even fun anymore.. just reward yourself by getting high after you get shit done.

14. I worked for ATnT till few months ago... i was in the IT team.... smokin up n talkin to customers was fun... :ph34r:

15. Awhile back, for about a year I worked as a security guard at abandoned General Motors plants. It was my job to try to catch scrap thieves. Most of the time I was alone, but sometimes with someone else. I would get so high and drive around on these golf carts just destroying shit. Most of the building had gone to shit, but it was soooo fun exploring everything. I'd go up to these huge executive offices and put my feet up on a massive cherrywood desk and smoke a blunt. It was like my own personal castle. Sometimes I'd grab a case of beer and just sit on the roof the entire shift and get drunk. I'd have friends over to go on quests to see who could create the most damage. General Motors was extremely wasteful and the amount of shit they left behind to be bulldozed was astounding. I found a rec room where there were weights to work out with and a Ping pong table. This particular factory manufactured weapons during World War Two and there were secret vault rooms with signs saying poison gas on the wall... I could go on forever about the cool stories from there, but long story short...most fun job I've ever had. Got fired though for failing a random piss test.

16. On occasion I will get high at lunch. Then the rest of the day I am useless. I just cannot stay focused.

17. I used to be a mascot, there was never a tune that I wasn't blitzed. I'd put on an album and pretend I was like Robert Plant. A giant Maple Leaf Robert Plant

💨🙌

18. I just took a walk out side.. Hit my preloaded cig bat out of my dugout dry and walked back in.. Went to the bathroom and reloaded my bat 😽💨

You don't know the power of the dank side.

19. I got high today right before work. I was a little slow at first but then picked up the pace. I also usually get high after work with my boss in the restaurant. I love my job.

Stonerrr

20. i know similar men of the same lower caliber. I believe it a learned behavior.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum