Palestine Or Israel? Who Is Correct? Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by baker925, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 Vicious, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014

This guy gets it. It's amazing how people can confuse time tested historical facts as conspiracy. Its infuriating.

If you don't think the Rothschilds had anything to do with creation of Israel, look at the Balfour Declaration.

2. This thread must have been posted elsewhere and moved to Politics.

3. No side is "right". The Israelis and the Palestinians both have legitimate claims to that land. Both sides play dirty and want it all their own way. 

They should just hammer out a two state solution and try not to kill each other for awhile. 

4. #44 Vicious, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014

Which part was bullshit? I'll reserve my opinion on Reuters but the fact is that the Rothschilds played a major part in the foundation of Israel and it is common knowledge they helped build it.

Haha that post made me cringe at it's ignorance.

Gaza is literally run by a terrorist group ("HAMAS"). This is not a "religious" war (at least not on Israel's part), it is a war between a terrorist group (not the civilians, the HAMAS...), and the existence of Israel as a country. You sound like a conspiratory lunatic. :confused_2:That whole comment extremely disrespects both sides: one side, the Palestinian civilians who live under Terror and are used as human shields by the Hamas and the other side, Israel, that has every right to defend itself. 
    It started out when the Hamas kidnapped and murdered 3 young Israeli boys and continued by the heave missile fire by the Hamas, all over israel.

Meanwhile, the Hamas hide inside of innocent civilian's homes, forcing the families to stay (with their kids), while they shoot missiles from their homes (!!) towards Israel. 
    The IDF calls up many houses before targeting a missile at the house, aiming at the Hamas terrorists, warning the civilians to flee. 
    The Hamas forces families to stay in their homes, to serve as human shields.

It is impossible to negotiate "peace" with a Terrorist organisation that openly disclaims that their aim is to DESTROY Israel.
    As the Hamas' motto goes, they have no fear of death, they are powered by hate aggression.

6. #46 Vicious, Jul 23, 2014

The Israeli teenagers kidnapped were done so by people speaking Hebrew. Hamas never claimed the kidnapping, something Hamas would do and is something basic to political kidnappings.

Israel military law dictates that anybody that stays in the zone after a leaflet or 'knock on roof' is conviently considered a 'human shield' and 'acceptable collateral damage'. You can't drop leaflets in one of the world's most densely populated ghettos and think it gives you free reign to kill those left behind. Furthermore when they are blockaded on every side. The people have also denied any "Human Shield" allegations.
    http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/israelgaza-conflict-myth-of-hamass-human-shield-gazans-deny-being-put-in-line-of-fire-30448511.html

Lets not forget that at the time that 1 Israeli was killed from a Hamas rocket, Israel had dropped over 500+ tons of ordinance and killed over 280 civilians.

7. 'Human sheilds' Bullshit, OH THE HAMAS IS THERE, BOMB IT. No Hamas were killed.

8. #48 forty winks, Jul 23, 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas#Charter

9. Israel is an imperial state. They are creating an empire by stealing Palestinian land.

Calls for peace are really just Israel saying
    "we are bigger than you and Wed rather not have to hurt you, now hand over your land"

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Strip back the bullshit propaganda and it's very simple IMO...

Israel is occupying the Palestinian people's lands and continues to steal more and more every year.

If you strip it down its simple. Nobody should have to live under occupation.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #51 AugustWest, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014

you need to watch more fox news..

your brain isn't mushy enough yet.

please explain how my post is a conspiracy theory..

i would look up the definition of conspiracy theory before replying...

12. <sup> </sup>
    <sup><sup>http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0723/632501-israel-gaza/</sup></sup>
    <sup> </sup>
    <sup>The UN Human Rights Council has launched a commission of inquiry into Israel's Gaza offensive, backing efforts by the Palestinians to hold the Jewish state up to international scrutiny.</sup>
    <sup>The 47-member council backed a Palestinian-drafted resolution by 29 votes, with Arab and fellow Muslim countries joined by China, Russia and Latin American and African nations.</sup>
    <sup>The United States was the sole member to vote against, while Ireland and other European countries abstained.</sup>
    <sup> </sup>
    <sup>Funny, America Piece of Shit.</sup>

13. Go watch some videos of the Jewish settlers in the West Bank talking or the Israeli military talking and say again it's not a holy war for Israel.

Israel/Jews think they have divine right to Jerusalem.

Muslims in the Middle East feel they have a divine right to Jerusalem.

It's DEFINATLY a war over ideology and pieces of land of "historical significance" it's all stupid

14. Just a slight correction it was the Balfour declaration not beuford just in case anyone wanted to do some follow up research for themselves.

Fuck me, my mind slipped. Still, you're the only person I've seen here that knows about.

16. Those Jews are from the Neturei Karta sect of Judaism.

Ironically, most of them live IN Israel in ultra religious neighbourhoods that will regularly display intolerance towards non-Orthodox Jews and women who don't wear modest clothing.

These guys don't oppose Israel for the same reason the pro-Palestinian crowd does.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

17. Do you have a source for those claims?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.