Palestine Or Israel? Who Is Correct? Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by baker925, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just a thought -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT6NRc37T_8

2. It's governments fucking with each other. Israeli govt wants to take over all of the land and annihilate Palestinians, while Hamas is an unofficial authority fighting back and wants to destroy Israel. The people of Israel get a few bombings here and there, the Palestinian people are getting slaughtered. No one is right or wrong but hey, religion and power causes wars. It's sad. We should send them a ton of bud so everybody there learns to chill the hell out.

3. Wars are old and overrated

4. Almost all Jews react that same way!

5. You should never call "facts" a tin foil theory, cause well. Makes you look like a Jew.

6. Well played good sir. I concede to your intellectual brilliance

7. #28 Judgement, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    I think Israel is a State full of Europeans, ran by Europeans in the middle east, which is not europe.. that's all ima say.. for now

8. All this religious / political shit going on in the middle east confuses the shit outa me! I take no sides.

9. Neither. They should both burn for their "religious" ways

10. down with the Zionists!!!
    [​IMG]

11. I don't think one can even actually take a "side" because in order for there to be a side other than Israel, the Palestinians would have to assume some sort of agency/power first (which they do not have). Gaza and the West Bank, under strict control by Israel, possess unstable access to food, health care, and other resources (such as land) necessary for a functioning economy.

12. Killing people is wrong.
    Killing people over religion is wrong
    Killing people because people killed people is wrong.
    There is no right or wrong.

The whole clusterfuck situation is from centuries after centuries of warfare of different groups who want to live there. No more no less. It just happens that all these people are different religions and were of different empires originally. Yes the Jews have had it rough over the years, so have a lot of other races and people and everything else. Its not a situation that can really be resolved....

13. This is the best answer in the thread. Hands down.

14. Israel is as evil as they come. Like Hitler or Stalin, the people running Israel are the same.

All militant groups fighting Israel were created in response to Israeli aggression. Hamas is a freedom fighting group, and have every right to try and expel the people illegally occupying their land. 

15. Its a mess, with NO resolution!

Neither side will accept each other.
    I do find myself siding with Palestine.
    I mean it may be the "promised land" to some, but to a people who are of a diffrent religious persuasion.
    Well all they are to them are occupiers! And pretty callous and brutal ones at that.the past few days all I have seen on tv is maimed, dead kids and others with the skin burnt of thier face.

Well done Israel for planting the seeds of the next hammas generation. Mybown country didnt help matters either, but we have a pretty bad track record when it comes to carving up a nation and its people.

One thing our leaders will be thankfull of, and its the downed plane.i mean they can vent thier anger at putin and bang on about how Russia are sinister. Conviently avoiding the attrocities and targeting of civilians by Israel. I mean heaven forbid they criticise them!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Nobody is right. They are killing each other for fuck's sake. I would not want to live in either of those countries. Dont want to see either of them as a world power. The prime minister of israel just asked the world to support them for defending themselves. They say they have the right to defend themselves. The only right they have is to negotiate PEACE.

17. No. Mine is the best answer.

18. Debatable. :D

19. they are both a bunch of crazy terrorists fighting for what they believe was said in their version of a book of fairy tales.
    but one side has much more money and support behind them and does a much better job at spreading their propaganda to a greater number of people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.