Palestine Or Israel? Who Is Correct? Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by baker925, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who is right? Where would you rather live? Who would you rather see as a world power? No racism, bias or sarcastic opinions needed, just fact!

2. OMFG, this is so random. I just read an article on this, and wanted to get some opinions on the subject but then POW, you come along and make a thread for me. Thanks pal..

In this article I read it said Israel didn't want to bomb Palestine, that Hamas had bombed them 284 times before they started bombing back. That Hamas was the ones that did not want the peace.

I don't know much about this, because this was news to me. But I've always said that if someone attacked my home, I'd keep them out too. 

3. #FreePalestine!

4. Seeing #Freepalestine or #istandwithisrael makes me want to shoot myself

Why? It's an easy way to show where you stand without having to go into great discussion :3

6. I want to see #isupporthumanityandactualresearchanddisscusionandnotmyparents/peers/otherpeoplesopinions/whatiseeonyoutubeinstagramandfox

fox lol… Who da fuck watches fox

8. lol this is gonna be a shit storm, no thank you

9. You would think a people who nevet let's the world forget, the suffering they had to endure would be a little more compassion.

Not to cause to much of an offense, but there actions in the past few decades would make the SS proud.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. !

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Let's just kill everyone cause we have been killing each other before we were born.

I don't really know what's going on there or why, never looked into it, never bothered too, so can't form an opinion.

12. #14 TimothyTheFirst, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    I really don't know what their conflict is over but I've seen on the news that israel is pretty much decimating palestine with no remorse, that's not cool.  

i just think they should stop killing each other, i guess.

13. Both countries are full of morons. The sooner they become extinct, the better off the world will be

14. #16 FLYIN HIGH, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    Fact : Israel was created in 1948 that's only 66 years ago.

Palestine was there from thousands of years ago!!

The Rothschild's who own the American federal reserve created Israel.
    also built all the parliamentary and state buildings in Israel.

Rothschilds also own Reuters which in turn owns nearly all the media in the world.

What chance do the Palestinians have against the WORLD BANK.

15. #17 Sunshine86, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    Neither side, entirely-the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is much too complex to make such absolute assessments. Israelis and Palestinians both have legitimate greivances and concerns, both are solidly entrenched in their respective political and religious ideologies, and there is more than enough blood to coat the hands of both side's leaders. Historically, in my view, the Palestinian population has pretty consistently been the recipient of the shorter end of the political stick (and with few exceptions, their leadership hasn't done them any favors).

16. Already been through this discussion on this site. No thanks.

I'm all tapped out for this debate. Both sides have assholes and innocent people being killed.

Fact: Both sides use propaganda and constantly victimize themselves.

Palestine supporters will often upload fake picture or outdated picture and Israel will use the news media to show that they aren't as aggressive. I've noticed a rise in Israel commercials like "donate to the Israeli citizens who don't have much in a time of war" and shit like that.

There are billions upon billions of problems in the world, all around the world, I'm gonna start focusing on the problem in my own backyard. Have fun with debate. I got $10 it'll be closed before next week.

17. Ima have to call bs on that

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Well ya got something right lol

Tin foil hat theories should never start with "FACT"

Cause well. Makes ya look like a loon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.