Can You Roll A Joint With No Paper At All?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by YotsubaSenpai, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Are you being serious right now? There needs to be a sarcasm font on this website.

2. I once bought this "Glass Joint", which worked pretty much the same as papers. But in glass form. 
    Sadly it broke and I haven't been able to find another one since. 

3. Did you really have to ask? Lol.

Of course I'm  not serious. Perhaps we'll do italics for sarcasm? :p

4. ya, its called smoking a bowl. :metal:

5. Thank Atheist Jesus lmfao.

Itallics sounds like a good-idea. I wish it would catch on.

6. :laughing:

Makes sense to me, man. Use it enough and it will, I'm sure.

7. #29 morange, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    going to leave this here

nugget joint.jpg

EDIT: hard ninja

8. FAN LEAVES, can make for good cigar wrappers.

Well, MB copied it from that video, but at least he makes a tutorial.

10. Don't let people get u down. We need creative people :) I bet the fist person who wanted to make a bong got negotiable feed back but now what do all the "cool" kids use ;) try that out at report back on how it went

11. One time we dared our friend mikey to basically make a bowl out of his fist. He put the weed around his pinky and sucked through the hole by his thumb. Kinda like when you blow into your fist when it's cold.
    Yeah he burnt the shit out if his hand and dropped it. It was pretty great.

12. I often press hash and/or kief together to form a joint shaped hash/kief stick, and pack it with weed (sometimes) and smoke it.

13. #36 ThreeFiftyZzz, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    I can only assume that the mass majority of ppl that smoke weed in a slim Jim are those 600lb people u see on people of Wal-Mart..

14. Wtf is the point in that?! A slim jim costs more than a God damn pack of papers!

15. At cumby's a slim jim is 50 cents and a pack of papers is about two bucks depending on which ones you get. This is Massachusetts though, the prices might be different in your locale.

16. I don't think there's really masses of people smoking jimmies, it's kinda just something I thought of one day a couple years ago when I was eating a slim jim. A few weeks after the idea came to me I was checking out at cumby's saw the slim jims on the counter, and out of impulse bought three or four of them, determined to see that night if it could be done. I fucked up the first one and maybe the second but by the second or third I got the casing cleanly off and got it rolled up real nice.

I'm under 200 lbs. and I've never heard of anybody else doing this. But all I can say is don't knock it until you try it.

17. Here its definitely opposite. There's certain jobs and zigzags are 2 for a buck.