Which Car Would You Buy?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by DoctorReefer, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Stay away from the jetta. Me and my bro and bros gf and cousin owned at least 5 mk3, 4 mk4, and 2 mk5's between us. Electrical issues, vr6's would break timing chain guides and bend valves, turbo cars turbos would blow out the seals.

The bmw will very likely last you a lot longer. Get a knowledgeable buddy or pay a reputable bimmer mechanic to inspect it for you. I love bimmers, just don't like a good number of their drivers lol.

ever had the timing belt done on your audi? the nose of the car has to be removed, probably 12-16hr job total. not cheap.

you like me, don't ya? :hide:

3. You're cool, probably. There's a lot of east European kids in my city driving around bin bkws their parents bought them, always driving like toolbags.

4. Fortunatly, no! The main issues i've been having are with the electrical system; very cheap, but very annoying.

that hurts man, we used to talk cars way back! (changed my name, maybe you remember docleary?)

something that has been plaguing vw and audi for how many automotive generations?

6. Oh shit, what up?? I was wondering where the hell you went.

ssdd, dreaming of boost. which is sorta new for me.

helped a buddy turbo his 240, which turned a somewhat boring car into a pretty fun car.

what have you been up to? still got the '98?

8. Wrecked into a divider going about 90 in the rain. Was being stupid and cop lit me up so I ran. Forgot that I needed new front tires from all the launches. Lost my license for a month.

9. I have an accord I bought from a drunk for cheap. Needs crank sensor and shocks. I'll daily that till I find another talon or eclipse turbo.

impounded? or do you still have bits and bobs from it laying around the garage?

really sorry to hear it man. good luck finding a worthy replacement.

11. I took the fuel system and turbo kit, sensors, pretty much everything I could. Would've grabbed the motor and trans have I had the time

Now, I shall wait. Give it till spring time and buy another one. Came across 2 good ones but neither have titles.

12. get the jetta and make it a sleeper. Ive got a friend who has one with a ton of mods and it looks like a normal jetta but he smashes on most cars on the road.

13. #33 invinciblejets, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    Till a corner comes and he understeers into a tree lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

14. exactly, then he can buy the bmw after totaling the jetta. It all works out in the end lol