Diy Smoking Device Guides

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Smokey Caps by Dante, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I am publishing some How To Make Smoking Device Guides and was wondering what y'all think of em. Also open to suggestions on what I should make next.

Stay stoney my friends.

2. Thats pretty crazy man. Made any sweet original pieces with it?

3. Hate to criticize but putting a socket into various places of a 2 liter is not that complex. Make some guides that show the reader how to actually craft some practical, effective, safe, and permanent pieces.

No offense but why would people follow your guides when the end result is a product that they could have easily made themselves using a bit of common sense?

Pieces with functional slides, all glass airways, and no plastic or duct tape are the kind of things you should be aiming for

4. @[member="HelloThere"] I have the simple "common sense" ones up there to show people the types of things that they can create with Smokey Caps. They may be common sense to experienced pot MacGyvers out there, but not everyone knows how to make simple pieces. 

I am going to start experiencing with glass bottles, but have always been afraid of smoking out of drilled glass pieces. I don't know if you are at a risk of inhaling tiny glass shards that have been sticking around after the hole is drilled. Do you have any experience with this?

Thanks for all the input guys, its greatly appreciated. 

5. Yes just saw this, here's my guide:

How to make any glass into a bong:

Buy a $10-$15 glass downstem/slide combo from your local head shop. Should not be glass on glass but if you can make it work good for you. It should come with a rubber grommet.

Next go to lowes and buy the grommet if you need one and also buy a diamond drill bit of the size of the grommet. The drill bit is expensive $20-$30.

Use a normal drill with the diamond drill bit to drill a hole in the glass. Insert the grommet and slide/downstem and you're done.

Make sure the place you drill has a good downward angle so the downstem can go deep into the water without leaking out the slide.