Tips On Rolling Joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Wolf Shady, Jul 16, 2014.

1. I was always told cig filters filter out some of the THC , that's why people use a crutch for joints

Stay Lifted~

2. Roll the crutch first, then slowly roll everything else moving away from the crutch. Take your time and roll the weed back and forth in the paper to get it into a cylindrical shape.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just like @[member="derived"] said, use the boat technique.

Seems to be the best way to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7MNlBMknpM

4. Roll the roach, put it left or right depending whether you roll left or right with the sticky side of the paper facing you. Put your tobacco in and then put your weed on it or only weed. Roll it slowly into a cone shape. Tuck the paper under the roach, roll, lick and twist

5. Best tip is to just roll that shit son! Lolol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Rolling joints isn't for everyone one. I use club glueless papers but my others are element.
    When rolling a joint you want to put 2 piles of nice ground Herb on each end then level it out with your fingers. Then just tuck and roll.

OK this may work for you. I don't smoke cigarettes but get you a nice sized pouch of tobacco and about 10 packs of papers and roll them to perfection. Peace and I will roll one for you man

Won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom.