Honey/bho/hash Oil Stains On Clothes

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by thatguy512, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Fucked as in it will never come off ha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. lmfaooo who rode the short bus

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

3. @[member="thatguy512"] hot alcohol should do the trick

4. i had tried that before but with no luck. It was the first thing io tried actually

5. Mix hot ass water with oxi clean. Then prep the stain with a gel stain remover(tide or any other brand) I apply it very heavily. Then soak the stain in the water it should make the stain extremely faint within the hour. After that run it through the washer like you usually would and then double check the stain is gone before you tumble dry(if you dry it with the stain it will burn it into your clothes permanently)

Hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I have gotten a few oils stains out of clothes. The most important thing is to make sure you treat the stain right away. If you let it sit it will be harder to get rid of. I use 91% isopropyl alcohol and an old toothbrush. Get the stain wet with the alcohol and use the toothbrush GENTLY in small circles. As you do this dab the area with a paper towel. Keep adding alcohol as needed. It spreads the stain a little but the alcohol breaks the oil down and the paper towel absorbs it. Last, rub some laundry detergent into it and throw it in the wash. I have gotten rid of a lot of hash oil stains like this. Although if it is a white piece of clothing it wont ever look 100% perfect.

7. :sick: That's sickening

8. I have 3 big brown spots that look like big ol snot stains on my hoodie from back when I was first learning to dab. I had a dome n nail rig and I wasn’t getting the nail hot enough.. like just enough to melt it off the dab tool. And for some reason I pulled the nail out and drip drip drip! Extremely annoying to look at.. I would LOVE to get it out lol

Attached Files: