Honey/bho/hash Oil Stains On Clothes

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by thatguy512, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Alright if you truly are a dab smoker you at one point encountered the dab that popped or fell onto your shirt! I have ruined countless shirts and shorts due to this and was wondering if anyone had a solution for these oil stains. Alcohol normally cleans it off my hands but how can I clean this off a shirt? Anyone tried break cleaner? :b

Happy dabbin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've had mild success with contact cleaner (for electrical contact not eye lenses)

It blasts the oil through and it's made of solvents so it pulls it out

However, I've had it just spread it around...

And I dunno if most materials are safe for it lol I just tried it on a couple shirts and pairs of shorts

3. lol seriously? I've never heard of someone spilling oil on their clothes, or spilling it at all even. Be more careful dude, you're burning money.

4. Yea, I've only "spilled" making large quantities and it's on my hands and I forget and touch my clothes

Sometimes it gets on ya and you know, it's like sap

5. ahhh okay I thought you meant just while preparing it to smoke,  dropping your dabber or something lol.

6. This happens entirely too often to me, or the damn thing will roll off the container and get all fuzzy and stuck to where ever I'm at.

7. Nah I've dropped loaded dabbed onto the carpet plenty of times. It's like a horror film ha

8. I have this issue as well.  I've a pair of merino wool longjohns that are dotted with brown spots.  Not my friend.

I would love to know a solution.  I'm sure acetone would work, but I'm afraid it would also break down the fibers in the clothing...

9. Acetone is really that strong?

10. acetone will spread it around, you need a way to suck it out of the fabric, as its just going to absorb the acetone

you could try dabbing it out with an acetone soaked cotton swab but i doubt all of it will come out, or if it will destroy the material

11. I got a couple pairs of pants/shorts covered in oils spots from wiping my dabber off on em :laughing:

12. Look up some shit called daboff lol supposedly works but I have t seen any a my LHS.

Btw, do you guys wash clothes? Lol got a dab on my work shirts and came off in the wash?? :confused:

13. I don't think its physically possible to remove oil from jeans. I have tried just about everything

14. ive put the same stained articles of clothing through multiple cycles with no luck :/

15. #15 YoShytsWeak, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    It's a nice shirt, maybe that's why? Lol anyways anyone heard of the daboff product? Supposedly works??

16. Lol maybe. Never heard of it. Care to sheaf sum light?

17. Only seen it once in a thread. Seemed legit. Never heard much about it after that

18. I dab black greasy bong resin. Now thats a stain that will not come out no matter what you try.

19. You should get a specific towel or something to wipe your hands on so you don't wipe it on your shirt by default

20. That is disgusting Lolol