A 1000 watt SCRoG

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by The Letter 3, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Things are going well man. Today's the start of my weekend!

Man do I need it. Work is crazy! I cook during the week and expedite on the weekends. Sunday was insane this week.

I went to the shop I frequent twice for that solution. The first time I went the owner was out of town and had his schlup brother just watching over things.

Needless to say I walked out of the store with nothing that day lol. When I went back the owner was back. He hooked me up with those bottles for dealing with his stupid brother.

Anyhow those are the liquids I needed for my particular meters.

I've been digging through the organics section lately and man those forums are scary. The information over there is really heavy.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

2. End of week 4.

She is starting to get a pink tint to her. I don't recall this happening last time. Its hard to see in the photos.

1411375221476.jpg
    1411375247839.jpg
    1411375269852.jpg
    1411375287405.jpg
    1411375321241.jpg
    1411375353875.jpg

I'm very hopeful for the clone!
    1411375373822.jpg

1000 watt Scrog Journal

3. Glad to see she lives. Should be a nice haul for ya man. Keep it up. Gonna take one of my girla down tomorrow n see how i did without a SCROG

4. Good to see the clone made it. Did you figure out the cause in the end? 

5. My best guess is prolonged exposure to a very low pH.

I did one reservoir change on her when she was still under the cfls. Im thinking this is the only reason I didnt notice any negative effects sooner.

I can only assume its ph has been off since i cut it.

lol.

Ill be calibrating my meters every Sunday from here on out.

@[member="GoldGrower"]

Ive been thinking about the clone and plant training and what not. It makes sense to me if I let the plant just grow to the height of the screen before I do any training. With your past blue cheese scrogs do you recall approximately how many growing shoots you had when placing the screen over the top?

6. At least if it was the PH it's easily avoided. I'd better check mine, as I haven't checked it since I first bought it last year. The one I had before it never once needed calibrating, only only once gave me wrong readings and that was right after I accidentally broke the sensor lol 

My blue cheese looked like this right before I put the screen on it and I pushed the screen down several inches spreading the branches out to almost the edges of the screen 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Well Im learning lots of new things with this clone.

So... I have new root development. The roots that were in the reservoir that looked slimed... all of them pretty much fell off when i started trying to spray that slimey junk off them lol. There is also a surprising amount of broken root matter in the old bucket. Ive got a feeling what i could see happening to my plant on the top was also happening below the hood. Still hoping she recovers...

Anyhow Ive got her in a sterilized bucket with just plain water and root conditioner.

Ill be changing out the reservoir daily with 0 nutes until this shit goes away.

8. The slime looks like bacteria. Do you have any h2o2 that you can add? That should put a stop to it 

9. I got slime from the smallest light leak .. Looked just like that but mine was a little less effected.

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

10. This reminds me I need to add another inch or so of hydroton to my netpot.

Thanks!

@[member="GoldGrower"]

I just dosed my girl with some h2o2!
    Thanks for the suggestion.

1000 watt Scrog Journal

11. Same here!!!

Today starts the 5th week of 12 12.

I'm looking forward to scroging again. I know I can get this canopy to be picture perfect.

My fall ac is kicking ass.
    1411430114507.jpg

Plants are happy again. My leaves are praying once more!
    1411430359021.jpg
    1411430436612.jpg
    1411430454855.jpg
    1411430476736.jpg
    1411430511739.jpg
    1411430530901.jpg

H2o2 eating that slime!

1411430751674.jpg

She's growing a new branch again out of the same spot as before.
    1411430768222.jpg
    1411430814469.jpg

1000 watt Scrog Journal

Attached Files:

12. Attached Files:

13. This clone is frustrating the HELL out of me lol.

1411549727825.jpg

If it doesn't fully recover soon I'm contemplating scrapping it and germing something new.

1000 watt Scrog Journal

14. Idk, looks decent for a plant that almost died.

15. Holy shit theyre huge!

!O.O!

They came out great @[member="The Letter 3"]

Anyone says you dont have a green thumb theyre lyin!

16. I'm guessing she's got 5 to 6 weeks to go.

I've gave my buddy the other sc clone I had to grow outdoors.

I have to say I'm pleased with my progress.

1411575022680.jpg
    1411575038792.jpg

1000 watt Scrog Journal

17. Looks sticky already. Gonna be some fat ass buds! Hopin winter is kind and lets you finish em off. They look great!