Whats The Deal With Pain

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheTrueHigh, Jul 15, 2014.

1. yo, big trouble. I have a business meeting tonight and my girl just gave me a hickey and a swollen upper lip, like she bit on it. Whats wrong with that bitch, she knows I hate it. 

So bro's, what is your cure for both of them? I am icing the shit right now out of it! 

I could kill that bitch

2. Take it like a man.

"lol he has a hickey" not cool.

[​IMG]

4. If you put some rash cream on it. You can say it's a minor rash. Also use baby powder. Lol and makeup as a last resort.

5. freeze a spoon a put it on your hickey, it will help it fade but they're gonna know its a hickey my nigg.

6. That sounds painful. put the cold would constrict the skin so it might aid. But it definitely won't cover it.

7. Who cares, they obviously ain't getting any ass. Don't be ashamed of you getting your dick wet.

8. I am more concerned about the swollen upper lip part. I look like a fucking goon who has botox injected in it. 

9. Or herpes. Put cold sore stuff on it. God damn it you can't just walk into a pharmacy?

10. wear a turtleneck and a surgoen's mask. Tell everyone that you have a cold and you don't want to spread germs.

that's what I will do, thread answered. 

12. Probably shoulda stopped her, I usually ask for no visible markings from my sexual partners, but if it gets interesting, tit hickies and hickies on the inside of the thigh are pretty hot.

Pretty much this is how it is done ^

When my girlfriend starts I already know she is going for a hickey and I always stop it. I do not want that on my neck, it does not even feel like anything, or good. lip biting is okay on occasion, or rarely. but yea OP you need to learn how to say stop that hurts, or I do not like that. She will get you are not turned on by it and stop, or tone it down so you do like it.

14. So did you do it? Did you go to the meeting wearing a surgeon's mask and a turtleneck? Did anyone take pics or vids of you? I was joking. You were not?

15. I wasn't kidding at all. You were?

16. LMAO yes!!! Did you really go to the meeting dressed like that?

17. Ehm yes. Told them I have a bad cold with sneezing and Shit. Worked out alright

18. Just be honest and tell your coworkers your girlfriend was so horny she bit your lip, and you'll all hi-five and the meeting will be great.

19. This thread woulda been 10x better if you werent kidding. You just had like the best idea ever and werent even serious LOL

:rolleyes:

:smoking: