How To Pass The Oral Swab Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by serbgottem, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Took my mouthswab today Nov 17, @ 10:41am, im a casual smoker, smoke everyday. I stopped on Sat, Nov 15, @ 6:00 pm. I hit a blunt with friends, Drunk plenty of water, but with that time it makes it 40hrs since my last session. I washed with peroxide, Listerine, and brushed vigorously for the almost twp days, scrubbed my tounge, cheek, and etc. I kept the swab in my teeth, and I wet it with spit myself. Blue dot showed, and I was done. Do you all think im ok? I also purchased INGology S.O.S. mouthwash from starship enterprises. Its pretty much brown Listerine, burned like satans spit when I washed otw there with the mouth wash. Got there. Drank some water, wished it around. And took it with a prayer and lots of hope. I really need the job and I found out about the screening in Saturday, Nov, 15@ 3pm, after waiting a month with nothing..I fig I didnt get employed.. So this is all I could do. If no one get back. Ill definitely reply with result, for the next victim of this ridiculous drug testing system here in America.

2. Ok, its been a day. Waiting on results, ill let you all know regardless. Ill also post my method, and thoughts then.

3. Oral swabs are really nothing to worry about. I work at Publix and a pre-entry saliva test was administered to me. I had smoked a blunt the evening beforehand. My "worry window" with saliva tests is 24 hours before the test. Just be sure to manage your time and take your necessary precautions; ie, mouthwash, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide . No need to ruin your chances of a job because some herb was found in your spit. Not that that fact alone should be able to determine where you can work IMO

4. Thank You Bro

5. Glad I could provide you with insight. Keep blazin

6. Never tried either of these but Uncle Rob says If you eat an orange you can pass a breathalyzer no matter what your blood alcohol content is he also went on to expound seven times out of 10 you could pass a mouth swab this way again I've never tried either though

7. has anyone ever tried going in with a small piece of wax paper or plastic tucked in the cheak and putting the swab in there?

8. Been 48hrs since screening, still waiting. Will keep updates.

9. i took a test also for a shitty factory job, i walked in there fake piss strapped to my leg getting ready to piss in the ole cup, i thought id be slick and smoke right before the interview and whatever i drank a pop smoked a cig i was good, i was in there doing all the paperwork crap and then she walks in with the oral swab test crap and i was sitting there shitting my pants, i played dumb and started asking her all these questions about it she went along with it,

so me trying to buy time i told her since it was a saliva test can i go get a drink, i went to the fountain and kept some water in my cheek like a squirrel, thankfully the test was just sitting on the papers i had on the desk and she walked out and said she was going to finish her lunch and she would be back in a few, i stuck that bitch in my mouth and soaked it with the water only letting minimal spit hit it, she came back in read it, and said i passed, dunno if i really did pass or she didnt really care

10. Finally got my call! I Passed.

For any future readers:
    Stop smoking minimum 48hrs for heavy smokers
    Drink a lot of water
    Clean mouth 3x a day with peroxide
    On day before, do a good deep cleaning of your mouth. Its going to burn. Listerine for at least 1 min each time.
    On day off, do a light cleaning of your mouth, Listerine, and drink plenty water. Your mouth is going to dry out because of the alcohol in mouthwash.
    If you can, keep mouth moist with water up to immediate time of exam. Do not buy detox mouthwash form novelties store. Its just Gold Listerine..real shit.

Thanks for the help. I hope this help
    Keep smoking my friends!!

11. #31 BigCatDenver, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    FAILED- DRUGS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE (not really, just lost out on a job)

I got a call about a hiring event at a Grocery chain last week. I stopped smoking for 38+ hours. I go in for a group interview (might I add; don't fall for the, "we'll be right back in 10 minutes. Talk amongst yourselves" shit cause it's always most likely a decoy in there, wanting you to eliminate yourselves), did well, a lady had an open positioning at another stores. I chose that one, so I had to go to the actually store to fill out my paperwork. So I waited another 38+ hours (she gave me a day cause of a snow storm). I brush and floss 3 times a day anyways but this time per hour, I'd brush, floss and rinse with mouthwash and a little peroxide and drinking mass amounts of water. Day of interview nothing but the same. Swished soda around before and ate at least 17 Altoides (didn't eat anything though).

I go in acting all clueless to the fact that I was going to get a Mouth Swab on the spot. The original lady was on Vacation so it was some cool lady. Striking conversations, acting like I care about shit that I really don't, you know. At that point I'm feeling confident, so I hold it between my teeth. It turns blue, she sends me on my way. She calls me the next morning (then 22 hours since last smoking) to tell me the test was defective and I'm the lucky 1% it happens to. So, I go to retake it, she's like, "it happens-blah-blah". Before this I brushed my teeth over 15 times leading up to this. Not to mention; standing under the shower head for 20 minutes, rinsing my mouth out. I drank a water bottle leading up to that, left my mouth drenched with water and Altoides again. Before I took out the test, I made sure I left a decent amount of water on my tongue, to drench it and make sure the results would kick out. I took my original test Tuesday. She calls back Wednesday. I re-take the test Wednesday, I call the place cause they had 2 different socials, then I get put on hold cause I needed to speak w/ "the doctor". (At that point I kinda knew I wasn't being connected to Dr. Dre, so I knew I was fucked). He then proceeded to tell me that I tested POSITIVE FOR MARIJUANA.

As much as I wanna pull the "Well, it's Denver, it's legal" shit, I understand that they have their rules and why. It's sucks cause with my previous 5 employers, never came to work high, brought weed or smoked it during work. I rather work my ass off so I can go home and smoke my legal MMJ.

Moral of the story; don't just read on the internet and assume what you read will work for you too. These companies aren't dumb and the products they use are only going to get more sensitive. I spent hours on these forums and failed. But, prepare for it like you would any test!

Good luck and toke up,

12. Just saying its proven that second hand smoke is not enough to get you high or let alone make you fail a swab test. Contact highs are a myth.

you didnt even follow the original guideline and your chain of events are all over the place. i didnt read to eat 17 altoids lol, OP said to soak mouth in listerine and use listerine strips. this is an almost 4 month old thread, start a new one next time and cite this one and all the other ones. the method worked for OP because he did it right, and refrained for 48 hours. you said 38 then 22 are how long you refrained from smoking, thc can be in your mouth for 3 days (72 hrs) if you dont do any oral hygeine and or smoke a fuck ton. typically its 48 hours, not 38 or 22 or however long YOUR failed method involved. if you followed the instructions then 'drugs' wouldnt have ruined your life

14. #34 BigCatDenver, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    dabordietryin Okay I'll break it down for you since you have such a big brain. Look man, I came to this site to give my results. Its a lot of people on here not reporting their results or experience but, want all the damn I tips. Not argue with you or the OP about his method. I mentioned my experience with a Mouth Swab. I mentioned my time of cleanse, stating I fucked up by not doing what suggested. While also stating that we users should be aware. These drug tests are advancing and these test aren't going to get any easier. I just made the profile but you're reading 4 month old post, so Iooks like I'm getting the message across right?

15. Anything under 48hra is very risky. Its many factors involved in this, include diet, weight, etc. Not gonna go into details but long story short. Them saliva test can only get so good based off of what you body does naturally. After 72 hours, heavy smokers should not see THC metabolized in their saliva. In piss yes, bc of the storage in your fat cells, which last up too a year. So some skinny people can shake thc in a week or so of non smoking. More robust ppls will.have a longer and harder process to rid thc completely from body.

16. It's an oral test. After like 6 hours or something your clean. You'll be fine.

17. Oral swabs only can detect like 2 days back just brush your teeth real good and drink some sprite after

18. No one has any real data on this, not even norml in California. Everyone is guessing at 24 hours on most sites, but since no one knows I would go with 48 to 72 hours. I would personally go with 72 or even 96 if it was my life, but do what you feel is necessary for time.

19. i had a drug test at work today (the place I work at is notorious for drugs) called me aside this was about 10 hours after smoking, I didn't brush my teeth this morning didn't have time, and some how passed this was the same with the pee test before I started working there went 3 days without smoking then drank heaps of water about 30 mins before test and passed. Not sure if just lucky or these tests are very easy to fool.

20. Ive read a lot of different things on the internet about mouth swab drug testing and came across this site and decided to share my story. I had an interview with publix and i had previously worked there so i knew there was a swab drug test. I had smoked the day before the test at about 4pm and took my drug test at 3pm. what i did to pass which i truly believe it will work or else there is no way i would have got the job.
    1. Brush my teeth and gums about 10 times, doesnt have to be 10 times could be more or less but brush the hell out of them.
    2. Used Listerine like a mother fucker, honestly i may have over done this but i used Listerine constantly before the test (had to have burned a layer of skin off) and since i knew when my test was i had the luxury of using it right before the test. this could be the biggest reason why i passed because i was givin the test minutes after i had rinsed my mouth with Listerine.
    3. I also went ahead and rinsed my mouth with peroxide the day before i dont recommend this one but i read it works so i tried it and dont want to leave any factors out.
    4. I bought a pack of Altoids and ate them the whole day of the test up until the test. I also popped two in my mouth after using Listerine right before i walked in.
    Ps dont eat to to many i heard you can die from eating a lot but idk so dont :)

Helpful fact ? put the swab on cheek it better that way because your gums will produce more saliva. But dont rub it around just kinda place it in there gently so it harder for it to collect the saliva and if your not being watched to closely hold it between your teeth so the swab doesn't even touch your saliva :)