Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moldy Weed?? (Pics Inside)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chilimaster0, Jul 15, 2014.

1. #1 chilimaster0, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    Strain is supposed to be purple train wreck - it doesnt smell that strong nor does it smell musty or moldy..
    So from the pictures you can kind of seem like a dark patch not sure if its mold or really dark purple... also on some of the stems they are extremely white with little small white hairs (the one especially on the top right corner).
    When i grind it up there are some darkish (not sure if black or dark purple) bits that look like piecs of gravel, but I can break it up easily.....
    Doesnt really taste anything out of the ordinary but its a bit harsh at times.
    anyone can give me any help on this.
    sorry if being paranoid but from what i've read better be safe then sorry
    if pics arent too clear let me know so I can get better shots
    photo 1(1).JPG
    photo 2(1).JPG

2. I dont see any mold, post some closeup shots if your still worried

3. Send it to me and I'll "test" it out for you--just to make sure there isn't any mold, y'know?  :ey:

You're fine. Smoke it.

4. Dosent look moldy. smoke it and see what happens lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I don't see any obvious spots of mold and I'm usually paranoid about that sort of thing. Looks fine!