Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed Do You Through In A Year

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 15, 2014.

1. About 12oz give or take.

2. About 6,500 bucks a year

3. Roughly 730G's a year. 2 Gs a day every day.

4. #105 CanadianOrganic, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Probably like .5 of bho every week.
    So almost an ounce a year

5. #106 gifgiraff, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017

6. Probably around 5-6oz of oil a year and a probably about a qp of bud a year

7. 2.5 ounces if my math is correct

8. I love Cali 💚 I'll never leave. I go through a pound a year. If you love weed you have to attend a music festival called Northern Nights. I'll be there. It's in Mendocino county. It's AMAZING!! Everyone has ounces of the BEST Cali weed all different strains and they all wanna smoke you out! It's like a buffet. I wish I could live there year round

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. 2-3 oz. a year. I do it only at night, maybe 3-4 times a week. I have never "waked and baked" because I knew I'd probably want to keep vaping all day, and that's what I want to avoid.

10. Been averaging 50-60 lbs the last 5 years.

11. Jesus murphy!
    That $100,000 on the low end!
    In Ontario of course

12. almost exactly three ounces

13. Lol. Not in ca.

14. Obvs :p that's like 40,000 in CA

15. Sounds legit. That would be 2.25 oz a day. Sounds legit tho

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I go through a qp a week of DANK

17. A pound and a half maybe. I sit at half an ounce a week during the school year and during the summer I get weedtarded and sit on about an ounce a week.

18. #120 specialagentstoner, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    I smoke around 3 ounces a month so i guess 36 ounces a year lmao. Looking at it like that makes me think damn.....