Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed Do You Through In A Year

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 15, 2014.

1. I smoke about 1 oz a month, sometimes 2.  Stopped toking due to my profession career, then started again after retirement.  I get my pot from someone I know that grows good healthy pot.  Growing is too labor intensive for me, so I fork out the dough.  :yay:

2. I dont even want to think about it. I would estimate 360 grams.. $3,600 (street price)... Good thing i grow.

3. last year i roughly went through a half every week so, that would make 2 ounces a month. Wow now that I think about it, i smoked over a pound last year.....there was also a half of hash in there, best high i had. Now I gotta wait until October 10th to smoke. Super sad about that oh well, just gives me time to save up until then :)

4. About an oz. in a year.

I grew on and off for a few years, but always had way more than I could smoke.

Now I just stop by the pot shop every few months and pick up a couple of eighths.

5. I go through about 12 oz a year, gonna try and lower that a bit cause I need to be studying more than smoking.

6. About 6 ozs a year

7. After doing the math I'm pretty sure I have smoked around 46-52 oz this past year

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I thru 12-14 oz a yr to all you toners that do more than this you must smoke all day I smoke this much and that's with me smoking everyday except when it's dry were im at

9. Bud alone is on the average of about 1 pound per year, including edibles and concentrates then it would a 2 pound per year average.

10. About 12-16 ounces was prob double that a few years ago

11. About a pound a year, I have been working a lot the last few years.Now that I have an easy job and get side money from my art I want to up it this spring and summer.It will be the summer of smoke like I did when I was 19 (5-7 pouds a year)

12. Probably 14-16OZs

13. 365 grams my friend

14. Average 2 grams a week... Times 52 weeks =108 grams a year

15. I would definitely need something to kill the boredom and keep me busy if I were retired; and growing is the best cure for that.

16. If I had to guess right around 10oz a year. Cheers!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

17. about a pound, give or take

18. It's different every year. In 2014 I'd estimate I went through 3-4 ounces.

19. About 365 grams a year give or take

20. About a zip a week between me and my girl but I end up buying it al... so I guess thats what about 3.25 pounds.