Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed Do You Through In A Year

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Right now around an Ounce. When ever I get my own house with chill roommates it will probably go up to 3 ounces.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I go through about 3oz a year. I smoke everyday, but I only take 3-4 hits per sesh

Happy toking!

3. 52 ozs a year

Canadian
    Medically authorized

Stay hungry, healthy, and high

4. Wow,,, you all imbibe alot!!! I take alot of magnesium which i truly believe affects the amount of medical weed needed for theraputic effects... I smoke perhaps 1.5 grams a month thats perhaps twice a day.. I had a couple of oz last me 18 months and that was using most of  for edibles....I got my first card in Colorado where weed is sooooo much better than my current state of Arizona.. what they call top shelf in AZ in my experience mediocre mid-grade in Colorado...Arizona has a long way to go.....

5. Less than a gram per year.

6. I did the math out the other night and I smoke about a pound and a half every year so I've smoked roughly 10 lbs in my lifetime so far. holy shit.

7. love these answers :laughing:
    ok :rolleyes:
    ok :rolleyes:
    what? :confused_2: i highly doubt you've been smoking at all, let alone the same amount yearly since you've started smoking :laughing:

i smoke probably 3/4 -1 lb each year. depending on the amount of the harvests :gc_rocks:

8. I'm prescribed 5g a day but it's closer to 4. Why is that hard to believe?

Canadian
    Medically authorized

9. Okay there are times when I can't smoke for a couple hours or a day here and there, but that's not including the times when I first started smoking a few grams with the homies other than that I picked up pretty fast and have been doing the same thing for years bud. My homie got into flipping weight and so did the rest of us, that's just how it was

10. i'm just sayin to you both: that i literally smoke weed all day everyday, and dont consume nearly as much as that.

52 ounces is ridiculous, sorry :confused_2: don't care what your "prescription" says

11. I can say the same. I might come off as wasteful because I smoke these 3 gram joints back to back, i'd be better off just vaping it all but it's tradition with the huge jays.

12. How is it ridiculous? Ounce per week is not hard to believe, as long as there's the means to pay for it

Canadian
    Medically authorized

13. #53 GratefulFred, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    So far this year 1/4 oz.  At my heaviest it was about 6 oz a year.  I could see smoking about 3 oz a year in my current situation, with modern strains.

14. I probably go through like 3 oz a year. I remember when a gram could last me 2 weeks

Happy toking!

15. #55 foxforcefive, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    I don't feel like calculating that, but since late June I can roughly estimate I've smoked 15-18 grams. So, whatever that equates to over 12 months.

16. Probably close to 2 lbs... Usually buy an oz every paycheck, sometimes i buy a quarter in between paychecks when  i finish the ounce lol.
    Get 24 paychecks in a year on avg.

17. #57 Handyman75, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Ounce last me a month if I actually try to conserve. Sometimes I burn through weed so fast I'm not entirely sure if I'm ever sober

18. An 8th a week = half ounce every month = 6 ounces a year? Not that much I'd say...

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

19. Man, some of you guys smoke a lot of fuckin' grass. Wow...

I smoke every day, 1 sometimes 2 small bowls at night. Maybe 3 on weekend days. 2 oz. per year max.

20. I generally smoke between a 1/4 to a 1/2 every week. 7gs multiplied by 52 weeks in the year, so 364 grams or 13 ounces a year. OR 14gs multiplied by 52 = 728 grams or 26 ounces a year.

Therefore, I go thru between 13 ounces to 28 ounces a year. It all depends on my financial status of course haha.