How Much Do You Pay For An Ounce Of Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Andres420, Jul 14, 2014.

I grow hydro, the best strains i grow are 25%.

It still never worth $20 a gram, its and herb not a rock of bad dope.

2. Good god 25% THC for 10 a gram?????? Where do you live i am getting ripped

I almost want to call bullshit because I know you have to pay big bucks to have a certified lab test your meds.

3. can get dank O's from a dispensary for $100 in Vancouver.

4. i usually pay about 80-120 for some reg dependin on who i go to. shit about 300 for some blue dream tho. 180 for some purple og. shit be delicious

5. 300 best bud around here.

you can get stuff tested for reasonably cheap, I have friends who grow that have gotten their product tested

I do agree that down here in Socal the $10/g stuff is generally mid grade but once you start growing it is ridiculous to see just how little it costs. I knew some guys who pooled together some money and started a mid scale warehouse grow op, and about a year or so later they are putting out BOMB buds (tested at 20-25% cannabinoids) for like $1500/lb. I'm not trying to turn this into a competition but that's like $3.34 per gram for shit the dispensaries are charging $15-$20/g for. I don't know what it costs these guys to grow but I know for a fact they are making bank and living off the profits. this is all indoor too, outdoor is a whole different story. costs close to nothing. 

7. Thanks for the reply. I'll keep that in mind.

8. [quote name="RobT123" post="20297283" timestamp="1405372920"]I work at a dispensary in Denver. That's the price for anyone with their red cards.

Sent from my C6916 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote

I thinks it's cheaper for patient with a a doc recommendation, rec is quite a bit more..

"Where's the feast I was promised'

9. [quote name="lumps_deli" post="20311814" timestamp="1405623733"][quote name="RobT123" post="20297283" timestamp="1405372920"]I work at a dispensary in Denver. That's the price for anyone with their red cards.

Sent from my C6916 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote

I thinks it's cheaper for patient with a a doc recommendation, rec is quite a bit more..

"Where's the feast I was promised'[/quote]

Yup. Water is also wet.

Sent from my C6916 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 220 for good bud here

It's all just one big conspiracy

11. 220 north florida

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Midwest.....Depends on the quality.....

On average tho ounces go for about $300....luckily im good friends w my dude....so im payin $250 max

13. I usually pay $215/

14. I'm in New York, last time I bought an OZ was 2 years ago and I payed $320

15. 60-300 depending on quality and who I go through.

normally around 130 for some good mids.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum