How Much Do You Pay For An Ounce Of Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Andres420, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Just curious on how much you pay in your country/zone, here in Mexico for 2 dollars I get aprox 6 grams, so I get an ounce for almost 10 dollars, I think that is very cheap, although the quality is kinda shitty, I have only smoked that one, but in a few weeks my plants will be ready for harvest and I will know the truw power of cannabis. Good smoke to everyone. :)

2. £280 -300
    I don't pay that, but that's the going rate.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Judgement, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    $250 (nj)

4. $162.53. Medical, Colorado, top shelf.

5. #5 LuxSpiritus, Jul 14, 2014
    Depends on the season around 150-200. That's USD Btw

6. #6 Health, Jul 14, 2014
    I feel like I'm getting ripped off in Baltimore. Compared to what you guys are paying.

I have to pay $300+ usually. The cheapest I got an ounce for was 280. When it comes to weed prices Baltimore kinda sucks, or maybe I just have the wrong dealers.

At least I can get an 8th for $45. My guy doesn't do discounts in bulk, just keeps adding 45...lol. So I usually buy quarters cuz shit gets insane after that.

7. ^^ lot of the people that will be posting great prices usually going to be coming from someplace with an over abundance of weed (out west)

8. $250-260 (FL)....some people here pay closer to 300 if not 300 but fuck that.

9. when you say co. medical, what do you mean? cause i think even with a card in a dispensary, it's more than that.

10. I work at a dispensary in Denver. That's the price for anyone with their red cards.

Sent from my C6916 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. ^^^hummm, i thought it'd be more. that's pretty good!^^^

12. Way to much.

13. 8th's for 45 in Baltimore. Well now i know a place to avoid. The only reason i get great deals is because i basically manage my friends grow. and he grows all year.

14. Where abouts in the UK are you?

240-280 seems to be the going rate up North, lucky if you get a real OZ too.

Even if they would legalize here I would still want to grow my own instead of paying sky-high prices. I'm hoping by October to not have to buy from people again. If not this year then definitely next. 

16. I don't blame ya.

17. nice zinger 'Ol School what would we do without your graceful posts; how endearing, how thoughtful, how introspective, I love you and your posts.

one of my homies told me that 'ol school lost all his weed so he posted 10 thousand zingers in one day on this site.

18. Interesting though - those prices are pretty accurate with around here. I just luck out sometimes and the $40/qtr stuff turns out to be almost as good as weed selling for twice that.

19. trying for 20 thousand.