How Do We Create Vibrations?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by pickledpie, Jul 14, 2014.

1. It's a very general question and hopefully you guys give a wide spectrum of answers. I'm really interested in how we produce and use vibrations.

2. #2 Tokesmith, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Aren't vibrations tiny movements of molecules or something. Like When you speak your vocal cords vibrate the air coming out of your throat producing different vibrations as you change words or tones. Then those vibrations carry through the air until the energy runs out. So to speak to someone farther you have to vibrate harder to produce more energy to get there. So to create a vibration you use energy to produce them.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

3. #3 Boats And Hoes, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    There is no you, me, I, or we...

.. there are no capacitated agents, no self, nobody, no person, that can freely act, or autonomously create vibrations.

There you go, you've answered your own OP.

Your OP is botched from the start... who says that we have the freedom or capacity to willingly "create" vibrations?

4. You see, Pickled, whenever I rebuke your position, I always quote you and your posts, to show you that I do not refute what you say, rather, your own inconsistencies shoot you in the foot.

If I don't exist then those aren't my ideas bud. 

You haven't entered the depth of what those ideas mean, my friend. You have no idea why I would espouse the idea of no self. 

Also, this has nothing to do with the topic.

Lol boats, I have declared no position... You simply have no idea what I'm talking about, so you might as well not talk.

6. The middle path is far from your understanding boats.

7. I should have been more specific. How do we create vibrations through technology? 

Lol

"I" don't, or "you" don't?

:laughing:

Yep :)

Understand that words all have their context.

10. I play violin

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Farts are butt hole vibrations.

12. #12 Sam_Spade, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    [​IMG]

13. You guys have given me some very Zen answers. Even better than I expected!

14. We cause mental vibes by sending good or bad energy to one another through positive and or negative comments or actions.

Example: Op is a cool guy. <<<<<<<sending good vibes
    Obama is a dick! <<<<<<< sending obama bad vibes

15. yea. Its llike a vibration is a wave moving through the human interactions, like doing the wave at a ball game

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s

17. As Canibus (the rapper) says it:

"Color is vibration, vibration is sound. Sound resonates through the mouth"

So... we talk, and pictures are formed.

18. i like to play guitar and sing

19. Exactly!