Epiphanie Or Am I Crazy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ron Jeremy, Jul 14, 2014.

1. 19 year old.. Im a good guy, great life, great girlfriend, great family, living in gated communitty, drives 2005 mercedez benz.

but i feel like im done with it. I'm tired of being mediocre and being pampered by the fam. I wanna stick my dick in the WET PUSSY OF THE WORLD. Im ready to be a fucking man. As of 11 days ago i quit smoking that green stuff we all love (will always love it) i posted on a drug test thread but i'm gonna let yall get these specs as well just incase no one replies.
    - weight: 170lbs
    - height: 5'10"
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) : average
    - amount of physical activity : powerlifting, no cardio, 4 times a week usually
    - date of drug test : not officially scheduled but its looking like august 10
    - date of last time smoke : july 3
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) : BLOWING THE FUCK DOWN SINCE 2009 EVERYDAY. first time stopping was july 3rd of this year which was 11 days ago. I went cold turkey and am pretty happy to say that i havent had anytype of withdrawls/fucked up eating and sleeping schedules!

^^thats what i posted but anyway. First question is: do you think i'll be okay without any detox drink or anything? second question: am i being rationable/reasonable? my friends think i'm nuts and i feel like i've abonded them because i cant smoke and thats just what they do. I also work 30 hours a week so its not like i look down on them or anything. My minds rambling right now and i cant sleep if anybodys ever gone threw something let this please give me some input.

OH P.S the drug test is at meps because i'm joining the coast guard (decided upon this a month ago when i heard there is no longer a wait to join)

thanks blades

you havnt even stopped smoking for 2 weeks?

3. tell them you wanna stick your dick in the wet pussy of the world!

honestly i've quit smoking weed & cigarettes for 9 months before out of will and over time you lose any temptation to smoke. I even forgot what being high was like after a while so I would chill with my friends while they smoked but we had fun so hang in there and find something else to do with your friends while they smoke

4. I'm not quite sure why you bothered posting this. Do whatever you want, nobody here is going to stop you! 

Whatever it is you choose to do, while smoking weed or staying sober, it's your choice, your life, and quite frankly your business. 

5. I was just venting for the most part. sorry if i bothered you? haha

6. You want to stick your dick in the world of pussy, but join the coast guard?!?

Nigga...

You could have at least went navy....

7. Get a job. Go to school. Let someone tell you what to do. Get paid. What more do u want?
    Go places. See things.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. All hail the new Messiah..

..in your footsteps I shall walk, my Lord!

:lol:

9. I think you're crazy for spelling epiphany wrong.

10. Does this all stem from the lack of fluid emitted from your girlfriends pussy (vaginal dryness)?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app