Best Ash Catcher To Buy For My Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by troytheboi, Jul 14, 2014.

1. I got a 11 inch grav labs tube honeycomb perc pic below i really dont like the grav labs ash catchers they dont look like they work well i want like a shower head perc or something any ideas

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Bump anyone?

3. Pretty much all ash catchers are the same. Ya sure if you get one with a shower head. It'll help with more percolation, but will add drag to your piece. Plus you'll have to clean the catcher, which is often times harder to clean than the bong itself. The whole point of adding an ash catcher is to have your piece stay clean longer. You should just look around and find something you like. Surf the web homie.. You are on a headshop site. 

Also, i feel your pain of having to clean the honeycomb. Got an 6 arm ash catcher to help out, but am now just gonna use it as a claim catcher cuz fuck combustion!! 

4. I'm thinking about just using the one bong for concentrate and flowers with a ash catch and slide for flower and a reclaim catcher and a domeless would that work or should I just stick to having 1 for each

5. optimally you want a different bong for each concentrate (and even a different piece for each kind of concentrate ex: one for flower, one for bho, one for full melt)