Looking For Help With Feeding

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Grizzant420, Jul 14, 2014.

1. This is my first try at coco. I am keeping it super basic so I just have to really think to hard. I am using Canna Coco Natural Plant Medium and that's it. My nutrients are BotanicCare Pro Grow and BotanicCare Pro Bloom. I will only be using 1/3 of what they recommend for feeding. I will be hand watering. My question that comes into play is. How much should I feed at a time for a 1 gallon pot? A cup or a liter or should I just wing it a see how it goes? Not wanting to do the last choice! Here is a pic so you can see my set up. Auto-Amnesia Original is the strain.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405300811.893800.jpg

2. I see it's been a week or so now but, I usually try to water lightly while they're small untill they devolp roots to the bottom of the pot. After that you can do full soakings with runoff. IMO it's important to have runoff to help flush out excess salts or nutrient buildup...in a way refreshing the whole medium. I usually water with about 3/4 the size the container daily.

hope she's doin good :)

3. She is doing good from what I can tell. I have kinda of have feed schedule down water/water/feed on a three day cycle.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1313961-First-Grow-In-A-While

4. nice :) she looks happy