Help With A G5 Vaporizer Pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by highgrl1985, Jul 14, 2014.

1. i have a g5 vape pen and it was working for a week now it's not charging the green light stays on and also the usb charger part it has a rubber ring around it and half is off of it i think that's why it's not charging. do i need that ring? or can i take it off?

2. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP 

3. It's probably not charging because it's cheap Chinese crap built with low quality parts.  It's more than likely that the battery has died. Sorry but the best you can do with it is bin it..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why dont more people contact the manufacturer when their device takes a shit? I mean surely the manufacturer is better at trouble shooting than we are...

5. I have the G5, I've replaced the battery after couple of weeks of use. I don't think there's even a warranty for these pens, just replace the battery and or charger. Either that, or you can buy a new g5 for same amount of the battery and charger, and use the old one for spare parts. When I was looking for nice vape pen, found one and it wasn't cheap. When I called the company if there was a warranty, he said 2 days after received. At that point, I decided to quit the whole vape pen idea, they're not worth it.

6. my vape pen cost $50 and i only use it for concert or family reunions and public things like that. that's the only reason why i bought it. but the rubber seal is coming off of the usb charger the battery is fine it's the usb charger that's not working. i think it's because of the rubber piece coming off of the usb charger.

7. vape pens still havent come close to being perfected. i would reccomend just tossing that piece of shit and getting a pax,elevape, or a mflb

• Like Like x 1