Whats Your Go-To Music When Youre Toking

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by OsteoPherocious, Jul 13, 2014.

I remember when I listened to Great Gig In The Sky I had a semi bad trip. All I could imagine was a woman in a pretty white dress burning to death. Maybe it's because the vocals always reminded me of a burning woman. 

My best song experience while stoned was On The Run. It was never my favorite but listening to it stoned changed my whole perspective. There was a part in the song that sounded like a helicopter. I felt like a helicopter flew straight over me while I was laying prone. It was freaky as fuck, but I loved it.

2. ANY kind of glitch makes me super happy and relaxed
    Filthy dubstep makes me edgy and focused, gives me the best vibes
    and of course, Nirvana never ceases to be perfect.

3. Exactly people don't know the difference between
    Listening to music
    and 'Experiencing' Music. You should watch the wall when you're stoned. Great movie if you can get your hands it.
    Pink Floyd has inflicted multiple mind altering realities that pushed the boundries of my being. So maybe that's why i like them so much,

4. If you like kind've dubstep.
    Check out Blackmill hands down best chill out dubstep alternative i've ever heard.
    Seriously look it up.

5. By far the most tripped out I've ever been was when I smoked a good batch of some shit my dealer called "Birthday Cake" although I havent been able to see this strand on Leafly or anything... ANYWAY, I was mighty blazed out off of it and threw on some Dont Fear The Reaper and I have never felt more strange in my entire life. To recap the thoughts I had: I felt like I was in a convertible speeding up a road on a mountain with a city visible through the trees and i had some long hair flowing with the top down and the full moon out. I was in the 12th dimension I swear 

6. Got the wall on a VHS and watched it sober, have yet to experience it high. Just a cinematic journey of unprecedented proportions  

7. Wow, blue oyster cult. That band is ancient. I never really tripped on weed until i started powerful psychedelics. Now i literally can't stop tripping on weed. I can't go out in public. I just prefer to be by myself and not listen to stupid people. I just think about reality and stuff. I don't really have much to worry about in life. So i just contemplate what life is.

8. There's so many stoners who don't appreciate the plant. They don't like do cool things. They just do dumb stuff now. I only have one friend that i can smoke with cause he's actually intellecual as well. Make sure there's as little light as possible. We watched it on a projector on my friend's garage pitch black out. WOAH what a time that was.

9. Sublime is a necessity!

It really depends on the situation though. If it's sunny out and I'm smoking at the beach, I'll probably listen to some rap. If I'm burning alone at night, I'll listen to progressive house like deadmau5 and some underground shiz.

10. Definitely. Anytime I'm stoned by myself I just think about the ins and out of life to levels I never thought of before. I always think about the way we as people do things. Why do we cover sports and movies and song like we do? We just analyze things so much and place so much immense value in activities. Im fascinated by things that are beyond my normal thought processes when i'm not stoned. 

11. I might as well be insane. I  can barely speak to people cause everything i say is so absurd. True genius is shunned because it's to far out for people to understand. Our society has tied us to beliefs that people don't know how to break away from. Most things we do don't have value. It's just we have no other choise, Cause it's proper when it's really not. Imagine that John Lennon got shot because of that song. The guy didn't agree with his ideas and he killed him. People are so tied for what they believe as if it's almost trauma. It never goes away no matter how hard you try.

12. It always changes as my music tastes are always changing but lately been on a flatbush zombies and schoolboy q kick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Flatbush's song with Action Bronson was tight, and I dont think it's possible not to jam to Oxymoron 

14. The Allman Brothers, America, Anthrax, Avenged Sevenfold, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Black Sabbath, BlackMill, Bob Dylan, Boston, Burial, Cream, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Deadmau5, Deftones, Disturbed, The Doobie Brothers, The Doors, Eagles, Eric Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Grateful Dead. Heart, Iron Maiden, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, John Lennon, Krewella, Led Zeppelin, Mettalice, Modest Mouse, Motley Crue, Nirvana, Pantera, Phaeleh, Phish, Pink Floyd, Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, REO Speedwagon, The Rolling Stones, Slightly Stoopid, Steve Miller Band, Sublime, Syd Barrett, The Who, Yes, The Zombies.
    That's every band i have music for. So check em out or call em out. Lol i have a pretty wide variety i listen to more but this is just what i own.

15. The xx, Chance the Rapper, Vampire Weekend, Okkerville River, Modest Mouse, Public Enemy, Outkast, Nirvana, Prince (Purple Rain only really), Floyd, Dave Matthews, My Morning Jacket, The Black Keys, Muse, R. Kelly, Grouplove, Childish Gambino, Kanye, A$AP Rocky, Odd Future, Zombies, Daft Punk, City and Colour, The Head and the Heart, Days of the New, ADTR, Passion Pit, Temper Trap, Fleet Foxes, Noah and the Whale, NAS, J. Cole, Bone Thugs, Old Dirty Bastard, Old Crow Medicine Show, Fleetwood, Jay-Z, Bon Iver, Nirvana, Animal Collective, Alt-J, Snoop D.O. Double G, Portugal the Man, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Biggie, 2Pac, Jack White, The National, Mazzy Star, Band of Horses, I could go on for days but I listen to a broad ass collection 

16. I'm pretty sure i used to listen to all of those at some point. You probably live in a different part of the country. Cause i don't hear much of that here if it's not in a car with a not caucasian person(No rascism intended).

17. Hahaha yeah I live in Metro Atlanta, about to be in Savannah 

18. Whitechapel,Black Dahlia Murder mostly. Has to be loud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Rave party. Oh i need to find one. Just one is all it takes to make your dreams come true.

20. White Chapel is a solid band. Rings of Saturn suit your fancy?