Whats Your Go-To Music When Youre Toking

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by OsteoPherocious, Jul 13, 2014.

1. For some it's pretty obligatory they listen to rasta music (although it's pretty played out to me). Personally I like to listen to a broad spectrum of shit. Some nights I'll be vibing to Santana and Chance the Rapper among others, other nights it's My Morning Jacket and The xx or something. Your favorites? 

2. Been listening to a lot of Slightly Stoopid lately, getting ready for the concert in Tahoe.

3. Kid cudi or wiz

4. Saw them at Bonnaroo this year. If there was anyone in the crowd that wasn't cashed I admire their abstinence. Pretty wild show

Ya they're playing with NOFX, so I'm expecting it to be pretty crazy

6. Shpongle or some other old school psytrance/goa stuff.

7. Fortunate youth
    Gramatik

Really chill music, always got them playing on my phone for sessions.

8. I like some deep meaning hip-hop that makes me think, especially 90's era

9. I feel you on the fortunate youth friendo 

10. I'll give you a couple guesses.

11. What is wrong with you people. No sublime, Nirvana? What is this world coming to.

12. Talking like Wu-Tang and Bone Thugz, or more like OutKast? 

Nirvana has a guaranteed spot in most of my sessions 

13. I've never cared for rap. I grew up with Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Doors, Grateful Dead, Allman Brothers, The Stones, The Doobie Brothers, Creammm.

It's Justin Bieber, isn't it? :p

15. Only when i'm playing the new Need For Speed Deportation edition

16. I love The XX

But my go to song for toking is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. It just sets the mood so perfectly.

17. There's only a few songs that have worn out on me. That's one of them. It's that, time, money, Great Gig, eh a few others. But they're all i really listen too. What i'm listening to now.

18. Older stuff: Big L, People under the stairs, Wu-tang, Bone Thugz, Tupac etc

Newer stuff: Ab Soul, MGK, etc

19. Me too man, The xx are killer. My end all be all go-to jam is a song called Juice by Chance the Rapper. It's got to be playing at the beginning of every session lol 

That's a fine selection my friend