Freedom 35

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #3301 Prepper420, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    [quote name="notthesnickelfritz" post="21818514" timestamp="1436091810"][oquote name="Prepper420" post="21818198" timestamp="1436070845"]Watch "Update 05" on YouTube

Update 05: https://youtu.be/bRc7CUxkUD0'>https://youtu.be/bRc7CUxkUD0'>https://youtu.be/bRc7CUxkUD0</a></a>[/quote][/quote]
    5 more months left in the year. We'll be hanging in no time.

2. Dude! Have you seen this? Mind = Blown

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436164564.302529.jpg

3. I saw that the other day as well haha!

4. Maybe prep will grow some in dedication to this thread :p hahaha

5. That's pretty cool Gus! Flowering time is really short! I'll have to get some beans someday :)

6. Morning prep! All I saw was "Freedom 35" and I was like hey I've seen that somewhere before lol I even went back to your first page to see if that was a strain you started with haha idk got bored I guess :p

:wave:

7. Plugged in my 2nd 192x3w in veg, beast mode now! Lol. 750w's of power in veg! Since I cant run the AC without the breaker tripping, plug in another light lol. It's been cold enough at night to keep a few windows open in the house that the flower tent stays cool enough. Should have new wirring run today! Fingers crossed the guy doesn't change his mind.

Attached Files:

8. My thread title Freedom 35 came from Trailer Park Boys!! Lol love that show!

9. sending happy Monday vibes bro hope that everyone is happy and on board

10. Neem Tree had a growth spurt, need to transplant it lol

Attached Files:

11. sending happy Monday vibes bro hope that everyone is happy and on board

12. Hey Prep, thought id'e share a view of this new lab device..not a tornado like my nephew thought lol
    nice thick glass little on the high side for the size$$..but works great as a bubbler for me

also has a glass nail and sleeve thiga majig for concentrates

have a free day brother

Attached Files:

13. Looks cool! I heard that glass nails explode? Have a high day!

14. I have a cheapo and it hasn't exploded in two years. Chipped and dangerous looking yes but explode meh lol

15. You to buddy! Enjoy your vacation!

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436208262.946649.jpg

In case you guys needed anything :)

17. 2 bad for me i live with kangaroos.

Has anyone noticed after the forum update not getting notifications to some topics you're following? I had to un-follow and re-follow some to fix the problem. 2 cents :)

18. Damn just realized that doesn't include the U.S.

19. My friend is running the wiring as I type. Warned me "not matter what you do, do not coil your excess wiring, it creates a electromagnet that saps your power and creates an electromagnetic field that is disruptive to electronics." This applies to extension cords too. Coiled wire with power running through it equals a magnet. All the cords in my room are coiled lol, need to fix that tonight.

20. Got my prize from the Vault!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.